degrade me at school

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
my ass got fuck by 20 different guys and there cum is leaking out... now my asshole is bleeding im takeing a break from doing these dares...

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Pussy. You should offer your services to anyone who desires them. Whether there are 20 or 50, bleeding or not.
You should go Doctor to see if you need fixing up though, people need your hole, it's a good cumbucket.

shadow009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2010
elyaC right. your a slut go get fixed up and head back to school to get your body used more.

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
elyaC right. your a slut go get fixed up and head back to school to get your body used more.

This man has it right, just one thing, you don't need to be at school to be used. You are a slut, anyone can use you anywhere. You do not have any say if this. Accept what is coming to you.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
So now we have a 'slut' who is being used as no more than a prostitute (without the pay) - is this what kink talk is about? it is not why I am a member here.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
To each their own! slutsarah may or may not have accomplished any that she has transcribed here. Some or all could be fantasies she dreams about and the readers of this thread follow along fantasizing about her "predicament". To believe that she actually is performing or not is up to the individual reader. To her, it is her "kink". She chooses this venue to "express" her feelings or "talk" about it.

@archie21: Why did you become a member of KinkTalk if you were going to be "offended" by other's choice of kinky behavior?

shadow009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2010
have to agree if this is all just a fantasy well hell lets help her make it the best fantasy we can

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
@slutsarah: Have you had a good rest and given your asshole time to heal? I don't think you went to a Doctor to be "fixed" because you didn't want to explain to someone else why your ass is so bruised and your anus is torn. I hope your girlfriend has been keeping your butt cheeks nice and red and you haven't neglected your daily blowjobs while you've haven't been taking cocks in your asshole!

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
just before school put ice into your underwear until the end of the day or until they melt.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
just before school put ice into your underwear until the end of the day or until they melt.

@ Reece93: Have you read thru this thread? I think the OP is long past something as "simple" as ice in her underwear!

Featured Threads

New Personals