Does anyone else have this Fantasy?

seanali123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2015
Hi,

To start off let me say I have found myself to be a switch. I'm mostly a Dom, but I learned that I have a submissive side to me as well. Having said that, I'm quite sad, because I have been unable to find a mistress who can respect my limits. Let me not bore you further.

My fantasy is to be insulted and humiliated. I know it sounds ordinary but hear me out. I crave for group humiliation ( not what it sounds). My idea of group humiliation is a mistress training me, as a chastity slave, a pet, then showing me off to her friends as a pet slave. At this point her friends can humiliate me as well. If my mistress, then wishes to release me, I am released to one of her friends who can then start all over again.

NOW.... This fantasy seems quite possible to me, but the past few months have told me otherwise. Any girl or woman reading this is open to contact me as I am looking for a mistress. PLEASE REMEMBER, I HAVE LIMITS WHICH MUST BE RESPECTED. If any Mistresses are reading this and can fulfill this fantasy of mine, be it even after 6 months of training......... I WOULD LOVE TO SERVE YOU!!:)

Featured Threads

New Personals