Dominate my slut for me, i’m To busy to do it now

Rose_98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2019
Lol you all can believe whatever you want to. I'm the girl in the photos. As to him he was just wanting to see other guys dom me cause that's actually pretty normal. Cant tell you how many doms actually like seeing their subs being dominated by other men. Also it doesn't matter if hes a switch, so am I its fucking normal and as to why we're not on here all the time, it's because WE HAVE A LIFE. Lol God damn people chill the fuck out 😂😂😂

Rose_98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2019
She registered "her" account yesterday to say that and logged off.
Because I have a life and I dont need to be on here 24/7. Also I made this account because I got tired of reading the comments that I'm fake lol. I get pissed easily

Reactions: The king

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Because I have a life and I dont need to be on here 24/7. Also I made this account because I got tired of reading the comments that I'm fake lol. I get pissed easily
The photo you posted doesn't prove anything, again its just a photo, no name, no date, could be any old pic you found online.

If you want to be taken seriously, verify yourself and introduce yourself so people know who they are dealing with and what kind of kinks you will and won't do. Otherwise you are just wasting everyones time, and some of us get pissed easily too...

Oh and by the way there is a very big difference between a Dom lending his sub to another Dom for use and someone asking for ideas because they are too busy which as has already been pointed out is just plain lazy.

Reactions: Micki

Rose_98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2019
The photo you posted doesn't prove anything, again its just a photo, no name, no date, could be any old pic you found online.

If you want to be taken seriously, verify yourself and introduce yourself so people know who they are dealing with and what kind of kinks you will and won't do. Otherwise you are just wasting everyones time, and some of us get pissed easily too...

Oh and by the way there is a very big difference between a Dom lending his sub to another Dom for use and someone asking for ideas because they are too busy which as has already been pointed out is just plain lazy.

Rose_98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 14, 2019

Done arguing with your ass. You're probably 30 and still living with your parents

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
Oh dear im thinking the lady(boy) doth protest too much… theres an easy way to hush everyone + prove your point, simply verify - voila! You already gone to the trouble of posting 3 or 4 photos already so whats one more to verify 😊
Can't verify when you're pretending to be someone you're not.

Featured Threads

New Personals