Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Edging, holding the edge, denial, ball busting/CBT, orgasm control, rules
Limits
Public, family, work
Experience
I’ve been a submissive/slave to some dommes previously which involved them controlling my orgasms. Which turns me on like crazy especially if the domme is very mean and playful

atomicnebulae158

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2015
Hey there potential domme/mistress

I am looking for a dominant woman who just loves to tease and drive their submissive crazy by keeping them incredibly horny. If you’re a playful woman who just adores the idea of someone suffering for you then I’m the guy for you!

I love to suffer for my domme and in particular I love having to edge, even when there is no chance of release. However, I love to suffer in other ways too. Ballbusting can be amazing and I would love to hand complete control of my orgasms over to a mean woman.

What makes me different than all of the others?
Well first of all I am very intelligent. I start a PhD later this year. Secondly I am very open to trying we things and I am open to the possibility of a long or short term relationship. But most of all I love following the desires of women more than my urges for pleasure. So you can rest assured that I will do what I am told like a good boy.

If you’re interested or want to ask anything please pm me here (or on getdare under the same name)

Thanks for your time amazing dommes

I am ready to be your slut, just say the word ...

Featured Threads

New Personals