Canada

timetoshine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2010
19 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

I am a realist so I don't expect anyone to write to me saying that they'll be my no limits slave without question. I don't expect you to be the perfect slave when you begin, and I don't expect you to give ownership of yourself to me without wanting to know more about me.

If you're still reading then I guess you're still considering applying. That's good, before I go into what you need to do to apply I want to lay out my criterium for applicants.

Must be of legal age (for obvious reasons)

Must have a webcam, video camera, or some sort of way to prove that you are obeying me.

You must want or dream of one day being able to overcome your fears and inhibitions so that you can serve your Master with no limits no matter what he asks of you. (I can train you for years but if that is not truly your want then all that training will be a waste of time.)

At the beggining of your training I expect you to be able to devote at least an hour a day to your training, you will not always need to use a full hour but you need to be able to. (As your training continues you may need to devote more time)

If you do not currently meet that criteria don't waste my time by applying.

I realise that there are probably some fantastic slaves out there who could exceed every expectation I have for them in training but do not have a cam, or only have a webcam in a family room. I do not believe I am being unreasonable, I have accepted that applicants are going to have limits, I have accepted that you are going to want to ask questions. The expectations I do have, I believe, are quite reasonable and I have also gone to the length of explaining them. I will not tolerate any less than the above criterium.

So if you're interested in applying here's what you do. What you do is very simple, PM me . I want you to give me as much information about you as possible. I also want you to confirm your situation regarding my criterium. I am in the process of writing out a new slave application form it is very unlikely that you will give me even half of the information I require on this form so don't be afraid of writing too much. If you are what I am looking for, then i will give you my e-mail address, and we can get to know each other a little first.

Please refrain from asking questions in your application. If you are acceptable you will receive an PM telling you that you have passed the first stage at which point you will be told how next to further your application and to ask any questions at that point. I'm not going to write back saying "I'm your Master now, do what I say!"

Before you apply look at this post, I've taken time and effort to write this partially to make sure I don't get time wasters but partially to make sure you know what sort of Master I am. I am reasonable, but when I expect something I won't take any other answer. I've taken the time to do this because I care about my role as a Master. I need to know that my slaves are willing to put time and effort into being the best slave they can be.

I've said my piece, please note that as I am not your Master currently, I believe addressing me with that title in your application to be inappropriate. If you wish to show defferance and respect "Sir" will be sufficient.

Good luck to all Applicants if you follow what I have written you should hear from me very soo

• Kinks:
bondage, webcam, humiliation, pain, dildos, punishment,

• Experience:
i have some experience with a 2 month slave earlier last year, and a 5 month slave after that.

• Limits:
pee/poo

Featured Threads

New Personals