alonekink

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2015
secunda
My Master's 31st December enema.

He told me to give me deep cleansing enemas until only clear water leave my body when I am finished.

He will then give me extra instructions when that has been done.

I had to insert suppository anally and fill me with warm water to send suppository deeper into my anal cavity and melt it quick! Insert butt plug and keep my plug in for half hour - it was so intense after 10 minutes I curled around trying to curb the working of the mix inside me - clenching the butt plug hard for it felt like it would shoot out - turning from side to side, on back, standing doggy style and sitting on butt plug to keep it in - moaning of the intense cramps - after half hour I could hardly make it to toilet - relieving myself of the mix - lie down in bath - slowly filling me with clean water - keeping it in and letting go after while until just clear water flow out of me.

I had to fill a 500ml Enema bulb with a nice bouquet of sweet red wine - have a bowl of full of dried peaches next to me on my bed.

I take the enema bulb and squirt some wine into my ass and then slowly I had to push all the peaches into my ass - one after the other and enjoy the feeling of it moving deeper down my ass cavity - completely stuffed I then had to take the enema bulb again and slowly fill my ass with the wine - fitting a butt plug.

Now my instruction is to lie back and enjoy - let the peaches soak and swell nicely in me - the wine making my pussy contract and cum leaking out of my pussy - pulsing deep - ohh I was so horny but no touching of my pussy.

My tits were the only area I could play with - pulling, pinching, clamps - pushing a needle from top of nippe straight down into tit - the pain of the torture I put my tits through made me cum.

Once I came I were instructed to take an apple and push it into my cunt - painfull forcing it down past my inner cunt - screaming when it popped past and fill me - squeezing the peach and wine mix deeper into my ass!

Pulling the needles out I lie back and pull my nipples, etc again.

At 12 o'clock that night I had to pull out the plug and sit over a bowl and push my peaches and wine out - nicely soaked and swolen I took some cream and squirt some over them and had to take a spoon and enjoy my New Year treat!

Featured Threads

New Personals