Erection Control

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Now I'm sure you've heard of orgasm control..you know with chastity devices and whatnot... but how would someone go about with erection control.. you know, controlling your slave to not get an erection without a femdom's say so...?

Sennia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2008
I don't think it's possible as far as I'm aware, due to it being a natural reaction, it's kinda like asking a girl to not let her nipples stiffen.

However! A fun idea would involve a small or tight chastity belt where the guys cock is locked in a downwards position, so it hurts them if they get an erection when they're 'not allowed'.

I've even heard that you can get male chastity belts with tiny rounded spikes on the inside, though I've never actually seen one for sale unfortunately (online or otherwise). It definitely sounds intriguing though, as because theyre small rounded spikes, it doesnt do any actual harm, just makes things very torturous and uncomfortable for the guy when he gets hard! :p

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
sum1 says leave a condom on too long and it makes you soft cos you get sweaty inside and its just nasty :s

(his words not mine!)

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I believe that erection is a human nature. I'm not sure if it can be controlled or not. Based on my own experience, my man's dick usually erected at dawn.

devilguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2008
I really dont think that you can control the erection of a male, This is to to with the blood flow. Unless you can tame the blood flow :confused:

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
Not possible especially if they are turned on by whatever you are doing.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Now I'm sure you've heard of orgasm control..you know with chastity devices and whatnot... but how would someone go about with erection control.. you know, controlling your slave to not get an erection without a femdom's say so...?

This might be close to what you are looking for in an answer.

From http://elisesutton.homestead.com/Qdiscipline.html:

I obey her rules now. I don't have to wear a chastity belt, but I'm not permitted to touch myself. She wants her word to be stronger than any restraint. Once a week she allows me relief and her feminine hands rarely need more than a minute to make me come. I'm punished only for my shortcomings and accept it since she is taking on the responsibility to make me a better man. When I'm released from the hand-cuffs (maybe one day I'll be able to welcome her administration so that they won't be necessary anymore) I'm allowed to serve her orally. I love this very much even when she looses control and I receive her golden nectar. It makes me very proud that my tongue is making her climax. I'm doing my best to please her and we will marry this fall.

Last fall she announced a different regime to reinforce my chastity and our bonds. Instead of being corrected when I fail to fulfill her expectations she now punishes me regularly. I dread the weekends because the caning is severe now. She hits me until I don't have an erection any more. This can take up to two dozen strokes because she stimulates me after some strokes before resuming the punishment. Only when she is certain that I won't stiffen anymore, I'm freed and allowed to serve her orally. Despite the pain, I'm often turned on to no end but she is usually very exhausted afterwards and sends me to bed without giving me relief.

KinkyKev87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 16, 2008
I don't think it's possible as far as I'm aware, due to it being a natural reaction, it's kinda like asking a girl to not let her nipples stiffen.

However! A fun idea would involve a small or tight chastity belt where the guys cock is locked in a downwards position, so it hurts them if they get an erection when they're 'not allowed'.

I've even heard that you can get male chastity belts with tiny rounded spikes on the inside, though I've never actually seen one for sale unfortunately (online or otherwise). It definitely sounds intriguing though, as because theyre small rounded spikes, it doesnt do any actual harm, just makes things very torturous and uncomfortable for the guy when he gets hard! :p

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun:D

Bearsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2008
be creative

I really dont think that you can control the erection of a male, This is to to with the blood flow. Unless you can tame the blood flow :confused:

Even if you can't "control" it direct and short term,
you CAN pretend. For example get him frustrated by ordering him to get hard/soft, as if you think he can do it on command. Then act angry frustrated when he can't.

and/or control it with a bit more time.

For example, offer him a reward/punishment for not getting erect and then tease him till he does.

When he's hard, offer him a reward/punishment for not getting SOFT, then distract him till he does (cold water does help, enough pain will, if all else fails TIME is on YOUR side).

Etherialknight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 19, 2008
Actually it is quite possible. It's simply a matter of controlling your thoughts. In the same way a man can do math problems or count or any number of tricks to distract himself during sex to prolong ejaculation, he can do the same with an erection.

Try this next time you have one. Breath in deep, hold it for a second and when you let it out push out any stress and focus on being relaxed and calm. With a little practice you can go from erect to soft in under a minute at will. *This really helps when it would be embarrassing to have one and you need it to go away NOW*

As for having an erection in the morning, that has to do with pressure in the bladder that builds up over night. When you are asleep, you are dead to all sensations and the urge to go builds up far past it's normal point. That extra pressure hits that point just before pain and your body reacts since it's in the same region.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I haven't been to this post in a while, but I think that my main reasoning was that a woman could mentally train her man to not have an orgasm (or erection). Verbally telling him NO so that in his mind, if he starts to get aroused without permission then he'll be punished, you know?

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
Have you tried the gates of hell cockrings? Those came with my upper-body leather harness.

My enslaver made me wear them, and depending on where they're put on the shaft depends on the outcome...for example, when they were put near the end, I could feel they were there when I got aroused. Eventually, they were moved right down to the base near the testicles, and every time I got an erection, I fell to my knees ... the problem was that turned me on more, so it was a vicious circle of pain... but eventually you will do enough psychological damage so as he doesn't get an erection...

here: Gates of hell

the ones I have however came with Male Leather Body Harness with Cock Rings, and there's a difference: all three rings on this are the same size.

They really do live up to their name tho! They ARE hell!!

Sorrow Becomes Her

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
there are some tools and devices you can use that prevent the dick from erecting. When the cock gets hard, it straightens. Prevent it from getting straight, and your guy will be in pain, but erectionless.

I believe there are some wicked looking CBT (cock & ball torture) devices that position the cock and balls in such a way that it makes ejaculation impossible. You should check that out.

chastitydan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2009
there are various devices . the cruelest is the KTB (KaliTeethBraclet) I own and voluntarily wear a cb3000 chastity device fitted with added spikes , this can cause erection to be very painful . Glad you like the idea

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
OOh , scary, sort of like a Bonsai Kitten.... I don't think I want to be there when it awakens to nowhere to awake to.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
While it may seem impossible to control a guys erection, it can be done, while the Master or Mistress must first know what turns their slave on, what makes them become erect and then must actually show them these things and punish them for getting an erection, after a while and a bit of training, though these things will still sexually attractive to the slave, they would have learned not to get an erection or rather not to allow themselves to get as flustered and concentrated on this to attain an erection

Last edited:

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
So I just ordered the Gates of Hell and I was wondering if anyone can give me a run down of what they're like...

Thanks!

gregbaker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2009
iv heard of a way of which people make male chasity devices from a old toilet role and a stapler you punch staples into the toilet role ensuring they dnt close round when punched thro, and you staple all around the empty toilet role so there is staples sticking in all the way around, the idea is when you put your penis in it when its flacid you feel no pain but as you get an errection the staples start to push into the penis

spookyxf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 26, 2009
Now THAT is interesting! Have you tried this?
I'm guessing a staple gun would be more effective at inserting the staples than a normal desktop stapler =)
This could also be tied on to, to hold it in position, such as around the waist and legs.

As for the safety aspect, I am assuming the staples will be pushed back out if the penis gets too errect and if not then since its only cardboard this can be broken open in case of an emergency without much fuss.

I will have to find my stapler and give this a try lol

iv heard of a way of which people make male chasity devices from a old toilet role and a stapler you punch staples into the toilet role ensuring they dnt close round when punched thro, and you staple all around the empty toilet role so there is staples sticking in all the way around, the idea is when you put your penis in it when its flacid you feel no pain but as you get an errection the staples start to push into the penis

Featured Threads

New Personals