Erotica

Kinkygirl73

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2015
I was asked to share a sample, so I decided to share here as well.

“Lie down.” He points to the bed between him and his friend. I obey, stretching out on my back. With deliberate care, he secures my wrists and ankles to the posts of the bed, testing the restraints to ensure that I am unable to move at all. I watch with anticipation as he tightens the ropes binding my legs open, tugging until my ankles feel the sides of the mattress, my pussy feeling the cool air as it is displayed for them both to gaze upon. He throws his leg over my body, moving forward until his knees straddle my shoulders. His thick cock is only a breath away from my lips, and I inhale the scent of soap and arousal. “Suck me.” The command awakens something secret within me. Something wanton and greedy. My reality fades into the shadows and a slut, the submissive sex slave, emerges. Opening my mouth, my tongue touches the head of his cock. He inches forward to position his cock against my lips. I open my mouth, and his erection slips between my lips. My gaze meets his, and I begin sucking him. His hands grip the headboard and he begins to thrust, using shallow motions as he fucks my mouth. His friend's hand lands on my lower belly though I can’t see him. My tongue swirls around my Master's cock even as unnamed friend kneels between my legs. The slide of his skin against my thighs signals his intentions. I am already wet with arousal. His breath brushes my pussy only seconds before his tongue connects with my clit. My body jolts, but unable to move in the unforgiving binds. My gaze is still locked with Master's, and I try to concentrate on sucking his cock, but it is a challenge with a stranger between my thighs. His tongue is warm and wet against my pussy, and I moan deep in my throat. Two thick fingers slide deep into my pussy. Keeping up the pressure on my clit, his hand begins to thrust. With Master’s cock in my mouth and his face in my pussy, I feel as if I am coming apart at the seams. His teeth lock onto my clit, and I moan around Master’s erection. The vibration of the sound raced up my throat and straight to his cock. His eyes widen, and his hips begin to thrust harder. Deep, animal-like moans escape from his mouth and sweat breaks out on his face. My body tries to arch, wanting to force my pussy downward to put more pressure on his mouth and hand, but the ropes bite into my skin, reminding me that I have no control. Shivers run through my body and I feel I will fly apart at any moment. I long for release yet I never want this erotic dance to end. Under Master’s hands, the headboard slams into the wall. His glossy eyes slide closed, and his lips draw back in a grimace. He seems to be unaware of anything other than his coming release. His groans deepen into a roar as he goes rigid, his head tipped back as cum jets into my mouth and down my throat.With a nod of permission, orgasm hits me with the strength of a punch. I give up trying to suck Master clean, and he slips from my mouth. My screams explode from my lungs, my body is shaking with release. I feel a shift in the bed, as Master's friend comes into view. He takes his turn straddling my shoulders, and without pause, his cock is deep in my mouth. His fingers fist in my hair, driving his cock relentlessly into my throat. I struggle to catch my breath, my body unable to absorb any of the assault on my mouth. I can feel Master's hands on my inner thighs, pushing them impossibly further apart as he mercilessly stuffs my pussy with a dildo. With a few quick thrusts, he removes it and I can feel it pressing on the tight ring of my ass. Slick with my own juices, he firmly pushes it in, inch by inch, until I am filled. Tears slip down my cheeks, and I can hear him in the distance telling me I will take more. I try to nod, to agree, but I am immobile, his friend fucking my mouth in a frenzy. I hear them both laugh, knowing my predicament, watching my limbs strain against the binds. I can hear voices, but cannot make out what is being said, the need to cum again taking over my senses. I push it aside, knowing I cannot, knowing I need to focus. I relax my throat even more, and the man yells out as I use my tongue to draw his balls into my mouth along with his cock. Master rewards me by unbinding my legs, bending me at the waist. His friend raises slightly off my shoulders so Master can place my ankles beneath him, lowering himself to pin me down. My breaths are quick as I furiously suck the man's cock, constricting my throat around his swelling cock to draw him deeper. Without ceremony, Master removes the dildo from my ass and replaces it with his now hard cock. I can feel my orgasm sitting just under the surface, but know I cannot until his friend achieves his first. He is close, I can feel it, as his cock leaks in my throat, and he feels it as well. With my head braced against the headboard, he fucks my mouth with wild abandon, the thudding of my head against the board spurring him on. With one final thrust he tenses, cumming in my throat. His cock is still spurting cum when he pulls out, my face and throat now coated in his cum. He takes his cock and smears it across my lips, as I suck and lick it off greedily. When he dismounts he continues to hold my ankles by my ears while Master aggressively fucks my ass, pushing my body deeper into the mattress. With a shaky voice I ask permission to cum again. He looks at my tear streaked face, coated in cum, and he tells me that I have pleased him, telling me I can cum once he has. I practically cry in frustration, pushing my orgasm down, but it is more and more difficult to do so. I clench myself around him, milking his cock as he pushes down into me, slapping my ass with each thrust, alternating cheeks. His body stiffens, and I feel his cum oozing from my ass as his cock continues to thrust. Tears flow freely as I let myself go, feeling my orgasm swirl through my body, wave upon wave. Master gives my clit a quick flick, and another orgasm takes hold. My body bucks against him on its own accord, helplessly releasing the juices of my orgasm as they squirt from my pussy.

Featured Threads

New Personals