Experiences

fairtitania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
So, haven't written on here for a long time. Been skulking about and learning new things. My last time was at the end of one online relationship, and I decided I wanted real life - and it happened, briefly, at least. From another site, found a Dom not far from me. And I've learned so much from each Dom I've had experiences with.

My first was online - and so intense, but I didn't know much at all. But he really changed a lot about how I presented myself and thought. He made me wear skirts and for months I went about without panties and stockings. As I cycle rather than drive, it became a challenge at times. I loved how he regulated my days, there were tasks each day, and he was goal directed - which helped me get more fit and healthy too. He taught me about edging and intensity and how much I enjoy pleasing.

My second was also online, and wonderful. Even more I felt this was someone who I would get on with not just sexually but emotionally and intellectually. And he made me keep my kitchen clean! The orgasms with him were so intense - numbing at times. Punishment much more mental than physical, and a very different style. But also made me realise that I needed more than online and wanted to be touched, whether that was vanilla or not.

So most recently, connected with a local Dom and had some real experiences. Felt a flogger snap at my pussy and was tied and used. Loved being inspected, or kneeling, or sucking as he directed. One of my fave memories was sleeping one night, he rolled me over and just fucked me, then rolled over and went to sleep. Not a word said. The next morning, just said he was feeling horny and used me. I loved it. Also, always maintained I wasn't a painslut, but realise I really enjoy a hard spanking. The bruising the next morning was exciting. But, and he isn't on here, beyond the kink, I wasn't that attracted and I learned that honesty is important. While we were playing he was still chatting with someone else - and he's more Daddy and I'm not babygirl. But the other woman is - so he's off to be 'protective' and initiate her. Which is fine as I got to feel what it was like to play for real.

So now, hmmm, wanting to find a local Dom who is a match all the way around. I now know I need the psychological, I like the mental games of submission - felt the local guy didn't get that as well and of course online is great for that. But also know that I want real touch.

This might seem like a long ad - which it isn't - I just felt like writing it all down somewhere, and please don't start the 'submit now, bitch' stuff as what I've learned most is the brain is the sexiest organ and I need to connect intellectually first. But maybe some other people will want to write about what each experience teaches... I've been on here for less than a year, but feel I've learned so much.

Reactions: Dido

Featured Threads

New Personals