Expose me

Me131211

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2016
I discovered after trying onesubmissiveact.com that i love being exposed to strangers.

Basically i would like for someone to message me on kik and do this dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150055, or to give me a list of poses to do and post them on websites(preferably ones that are regularly frequented but not too heavily, but that's up to the one with the pics), with the number of pictures and duration they remain up(if they get taken down at all) up to whoever messages me.

I'll do it with people until i get bored and update this thread, so if you're interested please kik me at me131311

amico

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 5, 2016
On the roll for where it gets posted, I rolled for them to only be up on KinkTalk, so I will let you post them BUT you must PM me the link to the album! Based on the rolls I got, they will have to include your face and be kept up for a month. There will be six photos total, and on the third roll for poses I got a 1, so they are all of my choice. So, one of each of the options there (frontal on all fours, rear on all fours, frontal spread eagle, side with erection, frontal with legs apart and thumb in mouth) and for the sixth one, I request a close up of your ass hole with a dildo or dildo shaped object up it. You will have to share them with your email address. I rolled for you to have to do the dare again in two days. So in two days, roll for yourself and do it again, and send me links from that.

Me131211

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2016
...well, the point of the dare is for other people to post them, so i have to rely on their goodwill to take them down when the time is up(if they ever get taken down, I'm okay if they don't)

Featured Threads

New Personals