F21 USA looking for a bladder dom

Alwaysquirming

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2021
F21 USA I'm looking for a bladder dom who will treat me as if I were a toy that simply needs to be emptied and refilled and just all around want to be treated as if I were stupid. I would also be okay with pleasure control and denial as well If your not okay with not receiving any pictures from me please don't even bother reaching out if you are interested in this sounds like it would be a fun thing for you as well please send me a message on Twitter @Alwaysquirming

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
F21 USA I'm looking for a bladder dom who will treat me as if I were a toy that simply needs to be emptied and refilled and just all around want to be treated as if I were stupid. I would also be okay with pleasure control and denial as well If your not okay with not receiving any pictures from me please don't even bother reaching out if you are interested in this sounds like it would be a fun thing for you as well please send me a message on Twitter @Alwaysquirming
why are you 21 years old in this post but 18 years old in the profile age? Kinda sketchy. As far as doesnt do pics. That’s all fine and good but when the age lying thing happens that usualy
Means the pic limit is to prevent one from finding out either it’s not really a female or it’s not really an 18+ person. Anyone replying here be careful and use caution stay safe.

Featured Threads

New Personals