Female sub, 22 looking for DaddyDom

Selene

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2017
Helloooo :p

As the title says, I am a girl (and guess what! I can prove it too! Shocking, eh?!) and I am looking for my first Daddy! I am not really an ageplayer (though you could say I'm still stuck in my early teen years) but I love the idea of having a Dom who is more like a parental figure.

I'm looking for someone intelligent, who isn't only interested in the sexual side of the relationship, I want someone who can be very dominant (I'm a brat, okay) and pretty please, don't be fake! Also, bonus points if you love movies and tv shows because we could be nerds together and have marathons!

I won't send pictures right away because I need to be able to trust you first, and mind you, I have trust issues! If this is going to be a deal breaker for you then I'm sorry it's a deal breaker for me too. I need to be with someone who respects me and also someone who is patient with me and my worries.

You can find my likes, dislikes and limits in my signature, please send me your messages in my PM! I'm sorry if I don't reply right away, I'm a busy girl! Also make your messages long and interesting, please. I obviously won't choose to message someone who doesn't tell me anything at all about himself or someone who's being a rude asshole! So don't call me names or pet names, I'm not yours!

P.S. I'm looking for someone who is experienced and older than 24,preferably in Europe and younger than 45. Also I am poly and already in a relationship so I won't settle for someone who wants me to be monogamous. Lastly, I hate liars and cheaters so if you have a clueless wife or girlfriend do not contact me.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals