female subs or petsbare requested on kik

ryan_smith117

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 9, 2015
Hi I am a male Dom looking for a female pet slave on kik, my likes are mostly pet play and having my slaves do light pain on there nipples and clit, I am willing to earn trust to get pics from you all. My kik is ryan_smith117 so please kik me of interested. I am a kind caring master and if you have questions I'm going to leave 2 of my other female sub's kiks to ask questions. Oh and doms don't bother messaging my pets they are very loyal. I have dogs as well but these two are the best of them all

OTHER USERS' CONTACT INFO REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Kinds

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2016
Hello I am sparkles the cat, my kik is linked in his post, i am very happy to say that ryan_smith117 is my master, he is the best thing to ever happen to me and I have lots of fun with him and all the other pets, so please come and join and look above for my kik and message me with questions please, you won't regret it

NaughtyKitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2016
Hi I an Bella The Kitten

I am Bella a pet for this kind but strict dom and let me just say he's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life. ryan_smith117 is brilliant Dom even being strict and a dom never stops him from asking me or any 1 us if we are ok? helping I needed help? always cheers me up when I am down he truly is the best.

He will not push you, he will not ask for things you are not ready for so please check him out come join the us and if you have any questions at all feel free to kik me anytime you wish :) You will NOT regret being this guys pet you will only love it ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals