FemDomme Looking for a threesome long term with 2 bi male.

‪VixenTheRedQueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 7, 2016
Hello, I am a 21y female (I am gender fluid with a female body.) domme. Looking for two bi males to domme. I want to make it clear why they should be bi; I change gender sometimes and I'd like to have subs who will be into me as a male as well, that is plus of course that I want them to do each other. I am also looking forward to having one of my subs dom the other, so it'd also be nice if you can switch and not be a 100% sub.

I am not extreme and still learning and looking for some fun. I am into orgasm control mostly, but I am open to trying anything.

Tell me about yourself and I'll be choosing the people I like the most, my first pick shall be able to pick the second sub with me. We won't be doing any rp before we get to know each other.

This is not just a casual thing, even if it's online, I'd really like to make this long term. So please understand if you were rejected because I am looking for someone special.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
hello

I want to apply for this.....my every detail is in my signature and profile.

Last edited:

mike_hussey

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 27, 2015
Looking for roleplay?

Are you looking for roleplay or tasks as well ? My kik is fun_time_starts
M 27 uk

Ryan_smith56

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2016
Ryan_Smith56

Hey Male slave here looking for a mistress to dominate me and make me their bi*ch , I am into anything that my mistress likes and also I'm into cbt, humiliation, Degration, being treated like a little bitch, groups, spanking, ballbusting, small cock humiliation, weighted balls, and skype
male 16 Maryland
please hmu id love to be in a long term 3 some relationship

soloman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2016
i am bi sex

I am a one u are looking for kik me @ solomanindia

Featured Threads

New Personals