Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Lucy's Ordeal: 1

1​

When the referee blew her whistle for the end of the match, Lucy leapt off the ground, arms aloft, proudly holding her hockey stick in the air.

We’ve done it, Lucy thought. We’ve only gone and bloody well done it!

The noise around the small, ramshackle stadium was deafening and the fans were on their feet. Normally around 200 fans came to watch the second tier County league hockey team Lucy captained, but tonight there were over 1,000 supporters, screaming their delight at the small town team’s unexpected victory over a much higher ranked National League team.

Lucy clenched her fist in celebration and glanced over to the main stand. Her father held his mobile phone to his ear – he always seemed to be on his phone these days chasing one business deal after another – but he was smiling at her and aimed a thumbs up in Lucy’s direction.

All over the pitch Lucy’s team-mates were celebrating in their own way. Each of them had the same stunned, shocked, exhilarated expression on their faces.

“Congratulations,” the captain of the opposition said and shook Lucy’s hand. “Good luck in the final.”

“Thanks,” Lucy replied, and then she ran to congratulate her team-mates. First up a hug for Charlotte, the goal keeper whose brilliant reflex saves had kept the opposition from scoring all evening. The goal keeper’s padding made it difficult for Lucy to get her arms around Charlotte.

“Well played, Chaz,” Lucy said.

And then the rest of the team piled on top of them and they all fell to the ground in a big heap.

“We did it!” someone said.

“We’re in the final,” someone else said.

“You bet your ass we are,” Lucy said.

One by one the players got to their feet, took the applause of the supporters, and made their way to the changing rooms.

Last to leave the field were Lucy and her best friend Angela. They walked off the pitch with their arms around each other.

“Lucy!”

Lucy looked around and saw her father calling her. He had walked down from the stand and headed along the advertising hoardings towards her.

“Catch you later,” Lucy said to her friend and ran towards her father.

“Well done, sweetheart,” he said.

“Thanks,” Lucy said.

“I’ll see you later.”

“Yeah, I’ll just get a shower and see you in the clubhouse.”

Her father smiled at her.

“You’re not coming are you?”

He didn’t answer, just sheepishly looked at his shoes.

“Dad,” Lucy stood with her hands on her hips and a frown across her face. “You promised.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, still not looking at his daughter. He lifted his mobile as if it was his phone’s fault. “I’ve got business.”

“At this time of night?”

“I’m sorry.” He smiled apologetically and then his phone rang.”

“You’d better get that,” Lucy said and ran off.

Angela was waiting for her in the tunnel.

“Everything ok?”

“Yeah,” Lucy said. “Dad’s just too busy for a celebration drink.”

“He’s always too busy.”

“I know, but he promised … you’d think once, just once, he could keep a promise to his daughter.”

Angela threw her arms around Lucy and gave her a peck on the cheek. “You were awesome tonight, Lucy.”

“Thanks. But you were better. Your goal was brilliant.”

“What can I say?” Angela said, “I’m a super star!”

They both giggled and headed for the changing rooms.

* * *​

DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Lucy's Ordeal: Part 2

2​

Lucy and Charlotte were the last two players left in the changing room. Lucy still wore her hockey uniform – red top, short navy-blue skirt, and red socks; Charlotte had showered, changed into a flowery top, jeans, and high heels, and was busy packing away the last of her pads into a large sports bag. Charlotte was nearly always last due to the vast amount of goalkeeping kit she had.

Lucy had been busy wandering around the changing rooms, carrying out her captaincy duties, talking to the players in both groups and individually, a hug here, a pat on the back there, generally celebrating the victory and making her players feel good about themselves.

She hadn’t showered yet and, normally, Lucy would throw a track suit on over her kit and go home and shower but today the team were celebrating their incredible semi-final victory with a drink or two in the clubhouse.

“See you soon,” Charlotte said.

“Won’t be long,” Lucy replied.

“OK,” Charlotte waved. “Can I get you anything?”

“Thanks. J20 please. Any flavour.”

Lucy watched Charlotte as she walked out the changing room with her enormous kit bag over her shoulder and breathed a huge sigh of relief. She took her bath towel and shower gel out of her own kit bag and began stripping off her hockey uniform.

She hated showering in public which is why she preferred to shower back at home. At school she had been a late developer and remained self-conscious about her small breasts and nipples which would frequently become erect at inappropriate moments.

Naked, she grabbed her towel and shower gel, wrapped the towel around her, and walked over to one of the shower cubicles. Choosing the cleanest, Lucy hung up her towel, pressed the button, and held her hand under the cascading water. Cold at first, the water soon warmed up, and Lucy stepped under the shower head. She tossed her head back, ran her fingers through her long, ginger hair, and enjoyed the sensation as the warm water washed away the perspiration from her chest and back and the mud from her arms and legs.

Closing her eyes, Lucy slowly turned around in circles, letting the warm water cascade over her body. When she opened her eyes again, she saw her best friend standing in front of her. Angela wore a towel wrapped around her, covering her breasts and pubic mound.

“I thought you were in the clubhouse,” Lucy said.

“No.” Angela shook her head and her long blonde hair floated in the air. “I was waiting for you.”

“I didn’t see you.”

Angela smiled that beautiful smile she had that lit up her whole face, undid the towel, and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of Lucy as naked as the day she was born, openly displaying her womanly charms. Her breasts were perfect, Lucy thought. At least they were compared to her own; Angela’s were bigger, and firmer, and her nipples were erect. Lucy looked down and blushed when she saw Angela’s shaven pubic mound.

“What are you doing?” Lucy said.

Angela held a finger to her lips and stepped into the shower cubicle with Lucy.

“Angie,” Lucy said. “What if someone comes in?”

Angela didn’t answer, simply fluttered her eyelashes, moved closer to Lucy, and kissed her on the lips.

Shocked, Lucy pushed her friend away and stepped back against the wall of the shower cubicle.

Angela tilted her head to one side, smiled sweetly, and closed the distance between Lucy and her.

“Angela–” Lucy began, but Angela silenced her with another kiss to the lips, firmer this time, more passionate. Lucy kept her own lips tightly shut as she felt her friend’s lips parting slightly. She put her arms on Angela’s shoulders and tried to push her away, but her friend was taller and stronger. Angela put her arms around Lucy and kissed her even harder. Lucy didn’t return the long, lingering kiss but instead she closed her eyes and let her arms drop to her sides.

Angela pulled her tighter and Lucy felt the warmth of her friend’s body against her own. Her friend’s lips parted further and she felt Angela’s tongue probing her own lips. Angela’s arms no longer hugged her as tightly and Lucy trembled as Angela’s fingers ran through her long, damp hair.

It felt good and Lucy found herself responding. She kissed her friend back, gently at first then more passionately. Her arms circled around Angela’s back, relishing the feel of her skin. Angela’s fingers tangled in the hair at the back of Lucy’s head and pulled her closer. Lucy parted her own lips and trembled again as Angela’s tongue found its way inside her mouth.

Lucy felt Angela’s other hand lightly brush her cheek, hardly touching the skin, and then it gently finger-walked down and caressed her neck. Her friend’s fingers tightened slightly on her neck then relaxed again.

Lucy kissed Angela even harder and her own tongue probed inside Angela’s mouth, brushing along her teeth, tasting her tongue. She allowed her own hands to travel up and down Angela’s back, feeling the hard lines of her spine and the small of her back.

Then Angela’s hand travelled down again. Lucy felt the sensual touch of her friend’s fingers as they traced a feather-light trail towards her breasts. Lucy breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling quickly, and trembled as Angela’s fingers found her left breast, then moved to her right breast, then back again.

A warm glow filled Lucy, running through her like an electric current, beginning with her breasts and then extending down to her stomach, quivering as it spread further down between her thighs. Lucy had never felt like this before and it scared her.

What if someone came in and saw them?

Lucy shivered as Angela’s fingers closed around her right nipple and gently pinched it. Her friend lowered her head and licked the pink tip of her bud with her tongue.

“No,” Lucy said and pushed Angela away. “No.”

“You seemed to be enjoying it,” Angela said. “Were you?”

“Yes … no … I was …”

“Well?”

“I dunno, Angie. Not here … Not like this.”

“OK,” Angela said. She stepped out of the shower and, keeping her legs straight, bent down to pick up her towel, allowing Lucy a perfect view of her rounded buttocks.

Standing up again, Angela wrapped the towel around her. “You have a lovely body,” she told Lucy, before walking off to change.

* * *​

Posted: Wednesday 20th March 2013 - 1,089 words.

Featured Threads

New Personals