squirt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 20, 2008
Maryland: M/Slave/31 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Need a strict Mistress

31 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am a slave in search for a very strict Mistress. She must know what she wants, this makes it easier for me to please, as opposed to guessing. I am looking for to be totally controlled and submit to her every wish. Whether it be to help her with her work or give her advice or whatever. If I mess anything up or do not meet her standards, she can punish me how she sees fit. I am a worthless slave, who knows I am nothing and will be nothing without my Mistress. I hope I can serve you Mistress.

• Kinks:
I enjoy humilliation, enema play, pain, cbt, orgasm denial, bladder control, pet play, bondage, masturbation, and semi public

• Experience:
I have some experience being an online slave. However, I would still consider myself a rookie when it comes to being a slave.

• Limits:
I do have a couple of limits. They are, no putting anything in my mouth that came out of my body, nothing visible or permanent, nothing illegal, and cutting and that's about it.

Last edited:

Subbles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2012
Hello slut. You still interested in serving and pleasing a mistress? Will you post pics? How much control do you want to give up?

Featured Threads

New Personals