Give Pic Tasks

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
Ok so I know I posted this message before however I have to change user as my girlfriend (well not any longer) found me on it and she locked me out of it. Anyway if are interested read the message below I posted under ark-angel2011 and would love anyone who posted before to post again as I can now get on with this. :)

Hey everyone

So when your reading through the forum you see loads of picture task threads asking for people to give tasks for pics to upload or send. Now as a Dom I can't do them myself as I don't enjoy that type of play however I love having the control of a picture showing someone doing my dare.

Therefore I would love people who want tasks and dares to post here asking for a task relative to your kinks and limits so we both can get a thrill out of it. So if anyone is interested please post here or PM me and give me your limits + what your prepared to do pic wise.

I'm happy to follow most kinks as I enjoy nearly everything myself - happy to go with both men and women (even though completely straight myself) and happy to get as kinky or extreme as they want.

So please post and I'll get back to you ASAP

Redrabbit

(PS could a mod remove my ark-angel2011 post, as you see its nearly identical and my past user has not been used for weeks - thanks)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I have closed it for you. For future reference you're better using the report thread tool to ask for something like that, it was luck that I happened to check your thread today.

Featured Threads

New Personals