Going anal?

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
What is your opinion on anal sex? I find quite fun sometimes, but other times i am just not in the right mood. And I also have friends that wouldn't want to try itk, no matter what. What about you?

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I think it depends entirely on the current mood:)

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
I'd rather recieve then give, if I were in the mood. It doesn't even feel that good to give it tbh.

Insanity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2009
www.tensionclub.co.uk
Well i would say its a mood thing but that wouldnt be entirely true, for me its a case of when my partner decides he wants me anally, sometimes i enjoy it a whole lot more than other times, i need to be really aroused and relaxed to enjoy it fully but this is usually the case when my partner plays with me anyways. The only thing i would advise is use Lube.

TRy it you might like it, if you dont then you dont have to bother again:)

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Have to agree that its a mood thing with me. Even if my partner wants it I just can't act like I want it sometimes. You know that feeling were you aren't rerally in the mood but you atart and then really enjoy it?

I have to say with anal that doesn't happen, I either want it or I don't :)
Try it though cos when I do want it i loooove it!

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
i think its great my mistress used to fuck me in the ass with a stapon or a dildo and it felt great id advise lube though. i dont know what its like to give as ive never done it

shynelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2009
i personaly LOVE anal it feels sooo amazing but yeah its a mood thing.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Of my two slaves they both enjoy anal, and have no problem receiving it, yet some of the subs have limits of no anal and such.

From what they tell me, it is like vaginal sex but with a bit more hm tightening discomfort at first, but the more that they do it they will find it to be more pleasurable then discomfort, lube does help or it may feel like fucking sand paper if the anal cavity is dry

monkeysrock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2009
I have never recieved but have given. And boy do I love to give :)

The little playing I have had when recieving (only pens and fingers ect) has been really good but never really been able to go much further.

My view is, you don't know till you try!

(Yay my first post here)

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
I am always for it. It's always pleasent when my girl wants me to mop the poop deck or dive down into the darkest fathoms. I don't mind if she likes to do the same to me, either.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I love it and agree loads of lube is needed the more you do it the more you will enjoy it and boy it is good.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I love it, love giving it. Most times though I have to take it easy, get too excited and hurt it. Which is never good.

Last edited:

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
lube is indeed your best friend, when participating in anal. i love it, personally. giving and receiving. oh, yes. ;)

NewfieGuyInHeels

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2009
I love taking it, me and my gf have a few strap ons that we use, I'd like her to try it cause I think she would really enjoy it, but she's never in the right mood to try.

luv2bnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2009
Grandview
I have both given and gotten. Luv them both. Lube is a must. I have 2 glass dildos one that is quite thick and the other thin. Never have had the real thing inside me. Always been wondering how that would feel.

deka

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I've had anal sex with a woman once and have felt no need to repeat the experience. A woman once used a dildo on me and I enjoyed it and would submit to thay again. Also I have to admit I'm curious to know what it feels like to have another man cum inside me.

scargt01

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2010
Love it, I have so many damn toys now that i literally 1 plug for every day of the week

Featured Threads

New Personals