Gonna do a self torture/masturbation session tomorrow night

someguy0786

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2012
i do these in my room, i have to be quiet, family home, but i have the following items. i plan on starting around 10-1030 EDT.

Ankle cuffs
Hand cuffs; both steel and leather
6 clothespins
Nipple Clamps (Clover Style)
Various bits of short tie-line
Bra and Panties; Both regular and thong panties
Gag (Ball type)
Ball stretcher
3 Key Locks; 1 Combo lock

i can grab some more household items and take a shower before so items to be spread on my balls and cock or nipples can be done then, after the shower of course, as long as I can clean it off afterwords. As an example: i put toothpaste on my nipples and leave it on for the entirety of the shower, careful not to wash it off. Man, they were sensitive after that.

i do have the ability to kneel beside my bed, the floor is a thin wall-to-wall rug.

i can not leave my room with ANY of the items showing. For example, i have gone to the bathroom (right next door) with nipple clamps on under a shirt and the ball stretcher under my pants.

i'd like any ideas on how i can maximize my fun, i'm running low on ideas. i am actually kneeling next to my bed typing this with a ball gag in my mouth and nipple clamps holding up a pair of steel handcuffs. My balls are bound up by 2 socks, to reduce stimulation.

i will provide pics (no face) if requested for things i can complete. Willing to entertain any ideas, but no guarantees.

Thanks

someguy

Featured Threads

New Personals