Good morning?

house_chair

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2011
So I've never had a blog entry before, but I figured why not tell a story.
Saturday the girlfriend and I work up earlier than most Saturdays. Instead of the normal 10 to 11 o'clock, we were both up at 7:30. NOT the way to start the weekend. But at that time, there's lots of time to change the outcome! And here's how!!
Best way to wake up? Take a shower! Well sine we are up together, why waste water? The shower started innocent, like always. But with some well positioned fingers it quickly moved from the shower back to the bedroom! I soon found my cock sliding between her 34DD tits! When the moment stuck I was instructed "not in the face I have to go out this morning." Sounds fair right? So I told her then she had to aim!
When told to stroke it, she did. But for some reason stopped with a firm grasp at the base. Like a garden hose with your finger on the tip, the pressure built up and that was it. The first rope (she's aiming now remember) landed in her left eye. She opened her mouth in awe, and as if it was planed, the second landed right in her mouth. Then she realized her mistake and released the pressure making the rest land on those perky tits!
Now rather than clean it up and wipe it off like a respectful person, I figured fuck it, I had other plans. As she was wiping her eye, I put both hands on her cum covered tits and started to rub! Turns out there was more than I thought. Not only did I massage it into her tits, I rubbed it into her stomach, and down to her pussy! I didn't stop till it was all worked in and dry. Now shes been covered in my cum before but never like this.
Before we knew it, it she had to go. So she dried her hair, got her cumy body dressed and headed out!
She enjoys going out wearing... me! She says it makes her feel like I've claimed her!

Featured Threads

New Personals