Hairless

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I was watching football the other week, and saw that one of the cheerlleaders was shaving her head for cancer, and got me thinking.... What are your thoughts on bald chicks.

Now I'm not talking about clean shaven pussies, I mean smooth as a baby, head! No hair! Would that be sexy on a girl? What if you took it one step further, and took ALL hair off, so no eyebrows, or even eylashes!

Thorment

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2012
One of my first bdsm movies was about some nazis interrogating and torturing a female prisoner. This included shaving her head, so for me it will be always a symbol of submission. Shaving off eyebrows and eyeleashes would for sure get a lot of interest and questions. Like a shaved pussy, it can mean only one....:)

Thorment

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
i think it depends a lot on the girl, her face and her confidence... ive seen some girl shaved and look sexy and some that look really weird :p

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
I guess it really depends

on the girl. There was a movie way back when, Star Trek: The Movie, that had a totally bald woman in it, and she was considered quite sexy. But, then again, she was with hair too. To me, when she was bald she seemed vulnerable.

On the other hand, to me Britney Spears did not look sexy, although when in stage mode she does appear sexy, so its not an association thing.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
I have seen girls that rocked being bald, but when the eyebrows and eyelashes were gone it kind of made them look like aliens in my opinion.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
ahh yes your talking about the colts cheerleaders, I dont know i guess it would depend on the situation but i normally like long shoulder length hair. Nothing to grab onto if she shaves all that hair, ears dont have the same effect as a handful of hair!

Featured Threads

New Personals