Halloween Streak Down Main Street

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
In October I had made a bet with a friend . It was over the outcome of a game and the deal was if I lost I would streak. As you all know I sort of love to go streaking. Being extra daring that night I offered to streak down Main Street. This was the set up for what I would do on Halloween this year.

The bet was to streak down Main Street completely nude. I am all for paying up on a wager, but I like to interpret the the terms differently than others. I try to stick to the "Spirit" of the terms, rather than the literal wordage. So if I was going to run down Main Street totally bare, I thought it best to be very loose with the interpretation.

First off I there was no specific mention of the time of day I had to do this streak. They only said that it had to be on Halloween. So I took it to mean they would be ok with Halloween night. Specifically at the stroke of Midnight. That way even though I would not have clothing to cover my nudity I would have darkness.

The next issue was my nudity. I figured since it was Halloween that was at the center of this dare that it was ok if I wore a mask. Just a little one, but a mask to protect my modesty just a tad. I had one that was a bandana eye mask that wet to a pirate costume. I figured it would hide enough of my face to protect my identity for the most part.

I also fully intended one of my cousins / partners in crime to assist me in doing the dare. I even asked them if one or both would be interested in joining me. They both were tempted, but said maybe they should just help from the sideline. That was ok with me. I just didn't want to have to do it all on my own. Also one of them has a digital camera.

The final issue was the streak having to take place on Main Street. The way I see it every town has a Main Street. And just because my town has a Main Street it does not mean I have to streak down that particular Main Street. Still it had to be a place that I was familiar with. I couldn't go running down a street and not know the layout. So, I picked a Main Street in a place I knew, but in a town I didn't live in.

With all of these precautions in place I was sure this would bet pay off would meet the requirements and be a lot more doable for me. Not to mention safer. All I had to do at that point was wait for the big day to arrive.

On Halloween I was nervous. I had planned my route. I was going to be dropped off at the cemetery and run from the cemetery to the Mini Mart gas station where I would be picked up in a car. It was going to be a long run, but would include a quick get away. plus I would have the mask on to cover up some of my face. That and my shoes since there was no way I would run down a street like that in the dark with out them. Too much glass and trash.

I waited to hear from my cousins, but it seems they got a better offer and went to a major Halloween party and left me hanging. I thought about just bailing on the wager payoff myself, but then I figured I could still pull it off on my own. It would just require me to run a little longer since I would have to circle back. So, I got into a T-Shirt and running shorts and nothing else. I jumped into the car and drove to the undisclosed location.

Waiting for the right time and level of darkness I thought about what I was about to do. This was a place I had been many times. And people here know me. I might not live here but, it is still a place I am known. I would be risking being see by someone that could recognize me. I would also be risking being tossed in jail if I got caught. After all this was not some back road or campus streak. This streak would be down a major road. Well major for this little bit of nothing of a town. I would have to be really careful, but that is hard to be when I get more and more horny and excited. Lets face it I get so worked up by being naked and possibly seen.

At the given time I stepped out of the car, stripped down, and started running down the gravelly road bare ass naked. Yes, I know what you are thinking. Isn't this a completely crazy idea? Well you are right. It was a crazy idea and was crazy for doing it. As I got farther and farther from the safety of my car and my clothes my heart started to beat faster and faster.

As my breasts bounced with each pounding step I took my heart pounded harder. It was really cold that night and I was freezing my ass off. Goosebumps were all over me and I could feel the air move all around me as I ran. Every inch of me was alive and loving the experience.

When I made it to the end of that short street I was already feeling a little tired. I had not thought about how out of shape I had gotten since summer. I had the longest part of the run still to go. and I would have to circle back. But so far there was no traffic and no one had see my bare body bouncing all the way.

As I started down Main Street I was passing houses now. And though there are few street lights, there was more light than the other road. I was picking up speed and starting to loosen up (No Loose Jokes Guys). I was running with my breasts sticking out and my chin up high. My nipples were pointing the way. I was running with a big smile on my face when I realized I was missing something, something besides my clothes that is. I reached up and felt my face. The mask. I forgot to put on the mask.

I couldn't believe it. I had gotten so preoccupied with running that I didn't think about putting on the mask. Now I was way to far to turn back and get it. I had run nearly half the way to the Mini Mart.

I was blushing all over as I streaked. The mask was just the start of my luck running out. As I got closer to the midway point I was bathed in the headlights of a car coming up from behind me. I could only imagine the sight of my white ass jiggling fully lit by the car's lights.

As they pulled up they honked! I didn't even look back. I just ran harder. Which was pointless since they were in a car and it was really not hard for them to pull up along side me. I didn't dare make eye contact. I just kept running as they kept honking and drove past slower than they needed to.

Running on the opposite side of the road from the car provided the only bit obscurity that I could get. That wouldn't help me much at all when the car coming the other direction passed me head on. Bam! There they saw it ALL. Me full frontal nude! They passed before they knew what they had seen. And honked after they had driven by. I guess that is a good reason not to speed.

As I got to the Mini Mart, which was well lit, I attempted a cartwheel and almost fell on my ass. Two more cars went by and this time they slowed down to yell things at me. Totally embarrassing and such a turn on. Most of the comments were things like "Hey Slut! You are naked!" Or "Nice Tits baby! Shake that ass!" I will not lie, I did give my ass a shake to tease them as I tried my best to run back to my car.

Running back I was tired. my ass was dragging. I couldn't hardly bother covering my face as I ran. I was also getting wet as I ran. I was so turned on by the whole thing that I was not thinking of how important it was for me to actually cover my face. After a few more cars drove by sounding their horns and lights inside houses started to come on I started to remember. I ran faster, well as fast as I could. I got passed by cars which were now slowing to just enjoy the bouncing wiggling show that was my now tired yet totally naked body.

Their comments were getting me so worked up that I cold hardy keep my hand from reaching down and playing with myself. I was smiling partly due to nerves and partly due to the excitement. They people driving by had to think I was loving it. Which I guess I was.

I turned down the drive to the cemetery and a car followed me. I thought, oh fuck they are going to see me get in my car. They did, but I think they were more interested in watching me dress in front of them before I got in the car and drove off. As much as I enjoyed it... I hope not to make this a yearly tradition.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
WOW! Truly amazing ... that not a single horny guy was driving on the street that night! That long of a run and not a single carload of horny teenage guys pull in front of you, jump out of their car and grab you as you come by! What are the odds of that happening?? Did you think about what you would do if that had happened? What if your cousins had lied to you about a "big party" and instead waited for you to start your run and then jump in your car driving away with your clothes? You would have come back to an empty space and would be faced with a fully naked journey all the way home. What do you think your chances would have been making it all the way without being discovered and possibly having your body violated repeatedly?

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
I didn't think about that... but

You are right. They could have seriously screwed me if they thought about it.

If I would have come back and the car was gone. I would have had to go to a house and get help. LOL

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You are right. They could have seriously screwed me if they thought about it.

If I would have come back and the car was gone. I would have had to go to a house and get help. LOL

And if a carload of horny teenagers had discovered you before you had gotten back to your clothes .... you would have been forced to stop to "deal" with them since they would have the advantage of a car while you were on foot. What would you have "allowed" to happen in exchange for being returned to your clothing? The endless sexual appetite of any number of teenage boys? (Once you agreed to "performance", their cellphones would have contacted every male friend in a 100-mile radius!)

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
I would do whatever I needed to do.

I would agree to do anything they wanted to get some clothes and a ride home. And anything might be pretty creative with a car load of guys. And the cell phones would make it so much worse.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I would agree to do anything they wanted to get some clothes and a ride home. And anything might be pretty creative with a car load of guys. And the cell phones would make it so much worse.

Much worse as in having to "perform" for an entire town's teenage male population? Who knows where they would have "dropped" your excessively overused body with unknown gallons of fluid leaking from all your body cavities? I somehow doubt you would have seen any clothes, let alone your own, or a ride home that night! More likely you would have been "delivered" to a nearby biker bar or college fraternity for further "entertainment"!

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Oh my

Oh my naked and covered in cum at a biker bar or frat house would be bad. My pussy would already be well stretched out after the fucking I would get from all those delinquents.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Oh my naked and covered in cum at a biker bar or frat house would be bad. My pussy would already be well stretched out after the fucking I would get from all those delinquents.

Not only your pussy but your asshole would surely have a permanent gape too! Your throat would feel like you had swallowed a feather pillow and your distended belly would slosh with 5 gallons of teen cum deposited there. The biker bar would be a different experience entirely as the motorcycle convention would treat you as one of their "old ladies", hanging your naked lifeless body by your wrists from an overhead rafter in the bar. The "entertainment" you would provide for these drunk hardnosed group of 200 riders would be at the end of the horsewhip passed among each rider to decorate your exposed flesh with bloody red welts!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
After hanging for 2 hours, your unconscious body is covered in an infinite matrix of crisscrossing swollen welts leaving barely an inch untouched. The bikers, tired of your unresponsiveness of your skin-wrapped slab of "tenderized" meat, cut you down. Your bruised and battered form falls in the puddle of urine, cum and shit that effortlessly released from your hanging body as you lost control of your bladder and bowels during the endless strokes of the leather torture tool. The motorcycle gang, eager to recoup the high cost of maintenance and fuel for their "two-wheeled" ponies, strike a deal with a local rancher who is in need of a "mare" for his stable of thoroughbred stallions. Before being able to sell the equine commodities at market, it is common practice to drain his prized studs of a build-up of their horse cum. However, his normal breed mare was nursing a newborn colt.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
No Piss or Shit. That is too too gross.

Unfortunately that revulsion was long ago surpassed as several dozen of the horny teenagers benefited from your eager tongue and mouth in their assholes while over 100 of them chose to unload their bloated bladders while your head was held with their piss tube buried in your throat.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Any evidence of "natural" hair removed from your body! Teenage guys love to fuck a "cueball"!

Featured Threads

New Personals