Happy NUDE year.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year's Eve. It may be a new year, but that does not mean you should be afraid to show off your oldest suit. :) Get your birthday suit out and ring in the new year in style.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year's Eve. It may be a new year, but that does not mean you should be afraid to show off your oldest suit. :) Get your birthday suit out and ring in the new year in style.

Did you start the first second of the nude year completely naked? Did you start the year off with a big "bang"?

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Did you start the first second of the nude year completely naked? Did you start the year off with a big "bang"?

i was completely naked, and started to fap just after midnight =) what a better way then be one of the first to cum?

BALLS OF STEEL

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
AUSTRALIA

HAPPY NUDE YEAR - MAY THE YEAR BE TWICE AS INTERSTING AS 2011.

picture.php

Featured Threads

New Personals