Has anyone ever went on a random chat site, and asked someone to be your mistress/master?

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
I want to know if you have done this sort of thing or not. Also did it go well, and what sort of things did she/he tell you to do?

Last edited:

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
I have done this several times. I always ask their age, and anyone over 18 I take orders from. I've had them tell me to fuck my ass with a vibrator for a few minutes, masturbate, stand against the wall naked for 1 min, do jumping jacks, put on girls panties, and I'm sure I am missing many things.

It is usually pretty rare to get someone to take the challenge, especially if you are looking for a female. If you are ok with guys, you will have no trouble finding a master, a mistress is hard to come by. I probably have about a 25% success rate on finding a mistress that will actually hang around, often times I will run into one that tells me to put something in the ass, and then they leave briefly after.

I always cover up until I am assured they are 18+, too many innocent children on those sites!

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
Out of curiosity, how does the conversation usually unfold? Do you get straight to the point and hope for the best? or have conversation with them and bring it up later?

Index

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 3, 2010
Ive done this

I usually tell them I lost a bet, or was dared to do it and explain that I have to do whatever they say for x amount of minutes, usually also say that I have to find 5 girls and they would be number three, that leads them to ask what ive had to do for the others, in which I reply, for the first one she just wanted to chat, but the other two made me do x, y, z

Also make sure you say that you know its weird but a bet is a bet, (or, "I cant turn down a dare!")

good luck yall!

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
Sounds like a good way of going about it. Thanks Index. I'm sure many others will appreciate that too.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I have done this. Usually I wait till someone comments that they are a dom or domme, I then PM them and ask if they need a sissy to play with. THen the fun begins. I must admit that about 60% of the tiime they are not at all dominate and only ask for my cam and just sit there..... but I have met a few dominates and have had a good time. A few I have kept in touch with and they still play.

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
I usually tell them I lost a bet, or was dared to do it and explain that I have to do whatever they say for x amount of minutes, usually also say that I have to find 5 girls and they would be number three, that leads them to ask what ive had to do for the others, in which I reply, for the first one she just wanted to chat, but the other two made me do x, y, z

Also make sure you say that you know its weird but a bet is a bet, (or, "I cant turn down a dare!")

good luck yall!

I generally start the same way. Something like "Can you help me pay off a bet?" Generally I tell them that I've lost playing cards and I have to answer any three questions from everybody I chat with, or somesuch. It is certainly an interesting way to kill some time.

and246

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 25, 2011
Yeah Ive done this many times in a few different ways.
The first is like on GetDare, where normally I get Doms messaging me, and sometimes Ill cam with them for a bit.

But for more random sites, Ill go on video places like chatroulette, omegle, manroulette, etc. Ill open the conversation by being there with something written across my chest such as "Command Me" or "At your command", and it'll go from there.

Had a wide variety of people stop and play.

Featured Threads

New Personals