Naka-chan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I've always been kinda curious why some guys like seeing their subs wearing heels, and even go as far as locking them on? No disrespect for anyone who likes that, I'm just genuinely curious.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Maybe because its sexy and thegrades the girl to the slut she is?
Not difficult to explain isnt it?
But I prefeure subs naked :D:D

Naka-chan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Oh... Well, thank you! Does anyone else have an opinion? Again, I'm just curious.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Sometimes I believe it is just a male fantasy, not a female request. Maybe is just me.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'm sure you're aware of the general theory of why heels appeal to men, the taught calf muscles etc and this applies to Doms as well.
There is also a degree of objectification especially if they are very high and put the sub in an uncomfortable position. This definitely extends to the case where a sub may be wearing only stockings and heels, the nakedness with only these items accentuates the sub role, this is hardly how you would dress unless told to do so right?

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Some just like the way they look. I've never really found heels terribly attractive honestly. They just seem impractical which is a little off putting to me. Now that said, I do see the appeal when worn by a sub. They serve to sexualize her, especially if they're locked on or very tall. They're difficult to walk in, more so when in bondage, so they reinforce the idea of being used for the doms entertainment and also the vulnerability of the sub as their mobility is hindered.

Side note: That profile picture is ADORABLE !

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
I suppose different Doms (and men in general because men liking women in heels is hardly confined to the land of BDSM and kink) have different reasons.

I've often wondered about high heels myself. I don't think many women would deny the fact that the moment you put on a pair of heels you feel different. They completely change your stance and posture. They push the weight forward onto the balls of the feet which means the only way to stay upright is to arch back, which automatically pushes the shoulders back and the boobs out. I think there's something subconscious that flips the brain into 'sexy mode' about an arched back. It's not a very natural position for us but we all arch back during sex so the position and stance that heels force you into immediately puts us in mind of a sexual position. I know I walk, hold myself, move differently when I'm in heels compared to a pair of flip flops for eg and even flirting outrageously is much easier in heels.
I could just be making all of that up...but it sounds feasible enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: lestat221

Featured Threads

New Personals