Hello all

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I am not sure if anyone cares or wants to read but I feel it well help me if I blog about my work out exercises

Over all I would like to do more or different exercises daily, but for now I will do what I can and will take suggestions.

Also If wanted I can try and record myself or post pics of me doing some exercises....

If you feel I should do something be free to comment if you feel I did not do enough or if I did not post anything about the workout, I will accept punishments.. that is directly your choice.

My work outs I wear this http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/riversedge_2177_52390171 only or under my cloths if I have to do something outside, unless someone suggest something else. Mines is Pink with black strips.
Lateral Bending - 2 sets of 26
Arm Circling - 1 set 30
Partial Sit Ups - 3 sets of 15
Chest and Leg Raising - 3 sets of 13
Side Leg raising - 2 sets of 30
Push Ups* - 3 sets of 13
Leg Lifting - 2 sets of 15
Run and hop* - 3 sets of 5mins

-------------------------------------------
Extra*
Push ups are described this way, Start off as a normal push up and then push body off floor keeping hands and knees in contact with floor, sit back on heels and lower body to floor, so not a normal pushup

Run and hop, I was thinking of replacing that with the fetish pony stride I am not sure I should.. still thinking on it
--------------------------------------------

I will add more as I do more... I am thinking, I will try and do different things as well, ideas will be great specially fetish type ones I tend to do more of it or at least want to do it.

I was thinking of changing the exercises daily as well, but I am not sure. I do have weights, barbells and ankle weights. Also I have access to some equipment not to much equipment tho. I do plan to start walking daily at least 30 mins for now but most likely I will aim for an hour. The leotard will be under my cloths.

There is the 5bx program for men I may switch up with, at this moment I am not sure. When I was talking to someone before they said I should weight train, I will start that Monday most likely if I am able to keep up with this. We was also talking for a fetish type exercises to do dancing.. but we never discussed what one or how long... We stopped talking after that.

Any suggestion in the fetish type thing will be appreciated ^^

I will try to update daily, if I do not or did not live up to your expectations i will accept punishment ideas, if you want proof I am doing the work out or punishments I can always take pics or record myself... up to you all in end.

Any questions be free to ask ^^

Featured Threads

New Personals