Help finding Literotica?

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I read a story a couple of months back and want to find it again. It was about a teacher. She met a man and he used her. There were many different things that happened. He tied her up in an old public bathroom for men to use her. They cummed on her face, peed on her face, and someone even cummed in her eyes so she couldn't open them. At another incident, he told her to get a tattoo from a strange man. That man had specific instructions, and I believe she had to give him a blow job. Then at the very end of the story, he was finally about to have sex with her. She was at school, he opened the door, tied her to the desk, and then just left her there, completely exposed.

It might not have been on Literotica, but it was something similar. Has anyone else read/heard about it?

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I don't think so - doesn't look very familiar.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
That sounds awesome, really want to read it. Did you have any luck finding it? If you can remember some of the characters names it might make it easier to search.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Nope, no luck yet. However, I do believe her name was Sarah? Something that started with an S, I'm sure.

I will post on here if I do happen to find it. Hope that's soon! I really want to red it again.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I've actually looked at all those already. None of them are it. :(

Featured Threads

New Personals