Help me create a task/punishment list for next weekend

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I originally posted this at Getdare and have already received a number of replies, but I figured the good people at Kinktalk might want to weigh in as well! So, here is what I'm looking for:

During the weekend of the 16th/17th I have (once again) my friend's house available for almost a full day. I will be bringing my toys. It's been a while since I've done any good, longer/harder dares and I've recently failed two ballbusting dares so I figure it's time to make this as hard as possible using your help!

What I'm looking for, and what you'll get in return
To make things interesting and varied I've come up with a list of dare categories. I'll do the hardest/most challenging dare in each category, and the dares can last up to two hours each (except for rules, those can last the entire day/night). If every single one takes the full two hours that means little sleep, which will make this extra hard.

I'm looking for things that really push me to my limits. Feel free to include things from my dislikes or even try to push my limits here and there. Adding random elements would be great, and your dares don't have to be new. So referring me to a faproulette or a dice dare is fine as long as it's a really hard one ;)

In return for your effort the people whose dares I choose can PM me a dare request and I'll write them a nice custom task/dare based on their likes and limits. You can also include a request for proof for your dare(s). I won't show my face, but other than that pictures or live Kik chats during the dare are no problem.

Time limits/location
I'll pick up my friends on Saturday around noon and drive them to the airport for a quick trip to London. I'll be alone in my car from about 1pm. The drive back to their house is about an hour, but ideas to make this longer/more exciting are welcome :) I will bring my toys in the trunk of my car, so everything is available to use once I've dropped them off.

Once I get back to their house I'm free to use the entire house for dares/tasks as long as I can keep the curtains closed to keep any nosy neighbors from peeking in. I'll be sleeping at their house as wel..

On Sunday I'll be picking them up again around noon. I have to leave the house around 11am, so any dares can last up until around 10am giving me a bit of time to clean up both myself and the house.

The list!
These are the categories I've come up with; if you feel I've missed something that might make the weekend even more exciting PM me :D Some of them overlap (for example, I've listed both enema's and disgusting dares as separate categories). That just means I'm looking for something where the listed category is the main focus, not that for example an enema task can't contain pain or humiliation or that an anal task can't include an extra enema.

1. Trip from the airport to their house. In normal conditions it's about an hour of driving, most of it on fairly busy highways. How can I spice that up? For example: make me wear a butt plug or ball stretcher, make me stop at a gas station and do things in the bathroom, make me change clothes and drive with female panties and a bra under my clothes, etc.
  2. Food and drinks. I'll accept your ideas for lunch, dinner and breakfast and drinks in between. This can be anything from "cook bacon in the nude" to "any meal should include pee and be eaten from a bowl on the ground". I'm sure someone can come up with even better ideas.
  3. Enema's. What more can I say? I love them so something centered around these would be fun. Ways to make them extra degrading/humiliating are also appreciated. The most exciting thing I've seen lately is the enema task generator at ksproductions.tk
  4. Humiliation. A task that's designed just to humiliate/degrade me.
  5. Disgusting dare. Something extremely disgusting, but safe enough not to risk infections/diseases. I'm very bad at coming up with ideas in this area, but I've seen some things in the "person above disgusting dare" thread that both made me instantly hard and disgusted at the idea of doing them... I'll consider dares that push my scat/vomit limits for this one, but I might refuse any dares that go too far with this.
  6. Anal. As with the other categories, you have up to two hours to take me to my limits with this. I have lots of toys (see my signature for those), and of course household items are also available. Will you make me fuck myself with large toys? Use my stretching rings? Get creative with lubes or positions? Surprise me!
  7. Electrosex. As with anal, I have a lot of toys to use. Let's get creative with these! Push up the power levels until I'm about to cum and then stop, switch toys and start again for two hours? Make me tie myself down and start a pre-programmed sequence, unable to stop it until the timer runs out? Control my e-stim remotely? Or something else entirely?
  8. Online play. This will add an element of surprise: just tell me how to spend up to two hours that will include taking live orders online from strangers. Omegle? Post requests on OneSubmissiveAct? Open a chatroom here on GetDare and wait for orders? Post in a "person above Kik" or "No limits" thread for up to two hours? Showing my face is still a limit, but I can wear a hood for these if needed.
  9. Something painful. Make me do spanks, use nipple clamps/pumps/weights, abuse my cock and balls, use hot sauce or icy hot on various body parts, et cetera.
  10. Rules for sleep. Spice up my sleeping time however you want. Should I be tied to the bed? Use the couch or floor instead of a bed? Wear my chastity belt and/or anal plugs? Take an enema right before bedtime? Insert/attach electrosex toys and set a timer to get woken up by shocks instead of my alarm clock? Lots of possibilities here!
  11. Rules during the day when not doing dares. Should I be naked all the time? Or wear female clothes and high heels? Or be on my hands and knees all the time? Any rules are welcome, and I'll follow them on Saturday and Sunday any time they don't interfere with the tasks I'm doing.

But wingman, you're a male! Surely you won't get enough replies to pick something for each category?
Maybe. If I don't get a good submission for one or more categories or if I fail to complete a dare/task, I'll do at least both of the following, and more suggestions will be considered:

• Offer myself in the Improved Person Above NO LIMIT thread at GetDare for two hours per missing/failed dare
  • Have the maximum number of 5 requests open on OneSubmissiveAct for the full two hours at the Hardcore level, and complete any acts given during those two hours.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Here are the tasks I've received so far:

• Trip from airport to their house: I combined two conflicting dares here. I'll stop at the first gas station to remove my normal underwear and put on stockings and a pair of sexy panties under my pants. I'll remove my pants when I get back to the car, leaving me in a t-shirt, panties and stockings. I don't think I can safely remove the t-shirt on the interstate, but I might choose to wear a jacket that I can open instead.
  • Food and drinks: I'll mix every spice my friends have together and put 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture in my drinks with meals, and a 1tsp into my meals themselves. I'll also use at least 250ml of pee with each meal: as much as possible in the food, and I'll drink what's left. This might get pretty disgusting, or the spices might make the piss taste better. I'm terribly excited about this one!
  • Enema's: I'll do BaileyScream's dare: take a large enema, put a cup or bowl in every room in the house, and expel a bit in every one. If there are rooms left once I've expelled my enema I'll dump all the bowls and cups over me in the shower, if I spill any I'll have to clean it up. Anyone have suggestions for extra enema's or what to put in this one/what volume to use?
  • Humiliation: I won't be allowed to use toilets. I'll also post pictures of all my tasks on a Kinktalk album and leave them online for at least 24 hours. I'll also take a selfie wearing my chastity cage and panties in front of a window,
  • Disgusting: Pee will have to pass through my mouth before I dump it in the toilet or sink, and I have to kiss every turd if I poop.
  • Anal: I have to fuck my ass with 6 different items, three from my male friend and three from my female friend. I'll do this for at least 5 minutes for every item. Also: see my rules for more anal :eek:
  • Electrosex: Unless something even better comes up I'll go with sdjfa's dare: I'll wear my chastity cage with electrosex pads and urethral inserts locked for 2 hours. I'll program it to start at 0 and move up to 50% power (which is very uncomfortable/painful already! in 10 second increments, then back to 0 again while randomly switching programs every time. I might also post a link to control it remotely. I'll give myself a 1 litre enema beforehand and try to keep it in for the entire 2 hours.
    After this I'll leave the cage locked on until I manage to orgasm (by anal stimulation or even more e-stim)
  • Online play: I'll keep posting in the Loser Has to: Online Exposure thread (as long as the task doesn't violate my limits). I'm sure someone can come up with an ever better task though?
  • Painful: lola.fox's dare is great: I'll wear clamps for 3 hours, I'm allowed to move them to a different body part as often as I want but the must be on me somewhere for the full 3 hours. I'll also add BaileyScream's idea as a rule for the day, see below.
  • Rules for sleeping: I have to sleep on the floor, with just a single sheet. I'll probably be sore the next day and won't get much sleep, but that's what I signed up for :)
  • Rules during the day: I must be naked while at home, and wear stockings and a thong under my clothes if I go outside. I'll also switch between my large buttplug and an anal stretching ring every hour, with the item I'm wearing when I go to sleep staying in all night.

I'm sure the sadistic folks here at Kinktalk can come up with even more painful or humiliating/disgusting things to add!

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Just added: for the DISGUSTING part I have to take VulpinePrincess's "Pet's Treat" enema: cat food, tuna, BBQ sauce and grated cheese.
I have to release it in a bucket or big bowl then stick my face in it and take a drink, then hold it in my mouth as I edge (amount of edges to be determined by a single dice roll). After that I have to swallow and pour the rest of the bucket's contents over my head. I'm not allowed to clean up for at least 45 minutes.

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
For your ride home:
After you drop off your friends at the airport -
It's time to change into your female attire - most airports have bathrooms so this shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure your wearing a light colored t-shirt/shirt with a dark colored bra, appropriately stuffed of course. It is summer so panties and shorts are probably best - the sorter the shorts the better. Hopefully your new tits will bounce a bit on the walk back to the car.
Stop at the first gas station/convienience store you can and get yourself 2 one liter bottles of water. Might as well use the bathroom too - good time to insert one of those butt plugs. Make sure the clerk notices your tits, might want to flash a wink just to see his/her response.
Back on the road - you can only drink from the 2nd liter bottle after the 1st liter bottle is empty, you must drink all 2 liters of the water before you get 'home'. If you have to pee, figure out how much water is left in the bottle your currently drinking. That's how much you will still have to drink from it. Now, pee in that bottle. Remember the faster you drink the water, more likely the 1st bottle will be empty before you need to pee. Otherwise you could possibly be drinking a mixture of pee and water.
It's ok if the bottles have pee in it when you get 'home' as long as you have drunk the entire 2 liters of water.

Have fun

Featured Threads

New Personals