Help me

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
I was a mean and a bad slave :( I lost my masters last night and I am so upset :( I am trying to find away to prove to them that I'm srry and ill be a good slave . I'm trying to win them back.
I feel bad and I'm very srry 4 what I did :( I really want my masters back in my life :)
Any punishment or pics ideas to help win them back?

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I think it should be a public display of atonement.

You should dress like a good little slut. With no bra or panties, you should wear something tight and somewhat revealing.

Go to a public store that sales clothing. Select something slutty to try on.

Go to the dressing room and strip completely. Carry a black magic marker. Write a few degrading things on yourself. Insert the magic marker into your pussy. Take pics as proof. Orgasm before leaving the store.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Well you know your master best, try doing something extra humiliating to try getting his attention again or doing some of his favorite things maybe make him miss you.

MLB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2013
There are some pics that I would like to see for sure that will show that you are a loyal slut. Do you want to hear the ideas???

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Write degrading things all over yourself with a sharpie. Take pics. Post pics here.

thrillseeker1986

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2013
Idea

steel wool brillopad sandpaper in bra/panties for a day take pic of before and after. Ice shoved up your ass/ pussy, stretching either ass or pussy with as many pens as you can fit in either or both holes. Write a different apology on your tits in sharpie every day. rub a hot pepper on your clit, rub hot sauce on your nipples.I have more long term or humiliation involved ones if you need those. Let me know if I can help

Featured Threads

New Personals