Help Please

traineedom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2012
Not sure where to ask so I will ask here.
I am looking for ideas, advice and training on becoming more dom.

My girl has opened up to wanting to be more sub. She wants to be humiliated and treated like a slave.

This is a little new to me so looking for pointers. Have uploaded a cpl of pics to show the sort of things i have tried so far.

Thx

andresd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2012
First of all think what do you like to get from it. Find something positive in that for yourself and you will want to develop it in your relations.

You can read about slave training (i like this site: http://bestslavetraining.com/slave-training-manual/) and try to follow some practices from there.

To remind your status make some rules for her to follow and her actions will remind what you are to her :) This will be good for both of you. For example, make her ask permission for using toilet, while you are together (you shouldn't permit her this every time she asks, but not wait too long either ;) ).

Don't forget about communicating with your girlfriend. As i could see on pictures she's really willing to submit -- you are lucky. Make this desire lead both of you to a happiness in your relations.

Featured Threads

New Personals