Lostfdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2012
Hey, I've gotten into femdom because my boyfriend told me he was into it. His birthday is coming up and I want to make it special for him but I am fast running out of new thongs to try. Any ideas would be helpful.

I've tried and he enjoyed: spanking, whipping, bondage, face sitting, butt worship, trampling, cumplay, piss play and fingering.

I'm not willing to try: scat, blood play or family

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
you dont need to go new so much as maybe explore some of those a little deeper maybe? Im assuming you just did some research on these did it for a night then moved on or was it a longer time spent on each?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
What about some teasing? Tie him down, face sit him, or sit your pussy just out of reach of his mouth and tease his cock.

Or face sit him then do some knob polishing or other CBT, let him groan into your pussy ;)

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Just tie him up and do whatever you want to him. Femdom is about the Female being in control, so don't worry too much.

As for practical tips, if I was him I would love to do some intense foot worship.

david789

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2013
re

Hoisted high from a rafter, Jane soon finds herself stripped to her pantyhose and thoroughly helpless. What devious plans did Ralph have for her?

Featured Threads

New Personals