help

e4bih

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2014
I'm 19y old boy have imagination's of my mom taking humiliation bdsm. and other things while mastrubating... it all started when i saw her in bikiny 2/3 year's befor she spread her legs and one night i hear her having sex. is that normal to imagine and mastrubate...

And other i want have some fun say me what to do i send pictures and i seek for some mistress or f slave add skype slavina.sas

wasatlive123

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2014
Its natural for someone to be curious and imagine things like that but if I were you I'd get out of the habit of masturbating to your own mother.

LanaTownsend

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
Gary Ridgeway, aka the "Green River Killer", masturbated to his own mother as well. This is something you may want to see someone about....

*how ironic coming from someone on a BDSM forum, lol, for the vanilla world would say the same shit about us*

Rillak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2014
i dont think its fair to tell the guy he needs help over the subject because a serial killer did the same, probably loads of normal people have also done it. using that logic we all need help as im sure loads of serial killers have eaten brown bread, but you should probably find something else to wank off too

daremetodoit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2013
Definitely find something else besides your mother.. Think about this if you did get with her someday like you're fantasizing about and lets just say you got her pregnant it would make things just way too complicated !
It's just best to move on and find something else :)

Featured Threads

New Personals