Home bored. HELP

Slave81895

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 5, 2011
So im home bored and need things to do. Ask me questions or give me dares. Limits are drinking pee, anything with poop, pics/cam, and public. I dont have any toys.

sirh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2011
strip
and write
" I AM A BITCH " on ur left brease
ten pm me for mor instruction

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Strip completely naked, go outside away from your house for 100 yards (75 meters) for at least one hour. You may go anywhere you like and do anything you wish but you're not permitted to have any part of your nude body within 100 yards (75 meters) of your house. After 1 hour, you may return to your home. You may get dressed or stay naked but you will need to post here a complete report of what you did and where you went during your 1 hour "nature" walk!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go when you're not visible by others! You decide how public you make it. Sneak out of the house after midnight (as long as you're completely naked before you leave your bedroom), sneak thru the dark and shadows and go somewhere nobody can see you! Stay away for 1 hour and do whatever you want while out while you're hidden from being seen!

I promise you won't be bored after accomplishing this task. In fact, you'll be so buzzed from the adrenaline, you'll have trouble keeping still afterwards! It truly is exhilarating and really opens your eyes to what is around you!

Or choose the safety of hiding in the comfort of your bedroom ... and remain bored for the rest of your life!

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Drink two litres of water. Edge yourself till you desperately need to piss in the room furthest from the toilet. Attempt to reach the toilet/shower before you wet yourself.
If you make it there you may have an orgasm whilst you piss, and only whilst you piss, not before or after.
If you do not get there in time you must keep going and piss in the bath fully clothed lying down. You must edge yourself whilst you piss but are not allowed to orgasm for the next 3 days, unless you repeat this and succeed.

Featured Threads

New Personals