Hoping she wants to lock me up

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
a lady friend of mine and I car pooled to this big camping event for the past two weeks. One the ay up, it was casual chatting and about the event and things in general. Her husband couldn't make the start of the event and couldn't stay until the end, so that's why we car pooled. Anyway... on the trip home, we got to talking about the different groups at the event and how they had things setup and the parties they held. At one point I mentioned that I'd heard but not been to some of the camps that had secluded areas for the fetish community. This led to chatting about different fetishes and she asked me about mine.... after a brief hesitation, I decided I could trust her not to tell our mutual friends and told her I was into chastity and CBT. We talked about why and I told her I locked myself up a few times but couldn't experience the whole thing really because I still had control of the keys. I told her of a slightly embarrassing moment when I wore a metal cage to work and the metal detectors went off and she laughed at my predicament. I told her I liked the kink of it being hidden under my normal clothes and the denial of jerking off and cumming... and I jokingly asked if she wanted to hold the keys, she smiled and said "maybe".... well the conversation drifted off to other things and when we finally got to her place and after unloading her gear... I told her, that if she was ever interested in holding my key, I'd really like it. Well, she said she'd really think about it... I'm sure she will have mentioned it to her husband (they seem to be some what open in their relationship) and I'm really hoping she will be more than thinking about it... in the mean time... I'm locking myself up again for the next two weeks until we meet up again.

vitus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2008
Good luck with that. it's very different when someone else holds the key. Let us know what happens.

Featured Threads

New Personals