Horny Mother Dares Son to Fuck Her #1

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
535_1000.jpg

"I want to thank my son for inviting me to stay with him and his wife. His new house is beautiful and I want to do something special for him. His wife is out jogging for an hour, so I will visit him in his bedroom."

531_1000.jpg

"Honey, wake up. Your mother is here."

530_1000.jpg

Son replies, "Mom, what are you doing naked in my bed? You are supposed to be in the guest room. Where is my wife?"

529_1000.jpg

"I don't believe my mother is sucking my cock."

527_1000.jpg

"Are you sure that you want to fuck your mommy with that big hard cock of yours? If you do, that would be incest. It's perverted deviant immoral behavior. I dare you to fuck me. I dare you to fuck your mother."

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Horny Mother Dares Son to Fuck Her #2

525_1000.jpg

"Oh God, oh God, yes, yes, yes! Fuck your mommy with that big cock of yours! Fuck her! Fuck your mommy! Fuck her!"

524_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Honey, I can feel your cock pumping your sperm inside me. Did you like fucking your mommy? We can do it again tomorrow if you want. Do you want to fuck your mother again?"

Son replies, "Mom, you are an awesome fuck. That was the best piece of ass that I've ever had. What made it even more exciting was knowing that you are my mother. Shit yes I want to do it again tomorrow. I'd like to do it everyday if it was possible."

Mother replies, "Honey, that was the sweetest sentiment that you have ever told me. I love you."

Son replies, "I love you too Mom."

Featured Threads

New Personals