How did you find your slave?

devilguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2008
How did people find there slave? Was it online in real life ...

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
My slave found me

Although I do have a slave now but he found me. I posted an ad on Craigslist for a female to play with me during the day and a guy answered the ad claiming to be submissive and wanted me to be his master and tell him what to wear and slap him when he cum too fast. I thought is was strange at first but I said I should at least give it a try.

Moneque

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2009
I have thought about putting out ads, but the fear of it all keeps me away from that. Do you think it would be easier to get involved with someone, then pop the master/slave thing to them and wait for a response? You may not get an immediate answer but, atleast you know it is safe. And then if they say no then you can move on, but it is a slight chance the person may go with it.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Sir found me on Literotica. I've found various subs IRL and online. Online's easier, but because I'm quite easy-going (i.e. not a sadist) a lot of people with natural subby tendancies get to 'discover' that side of themselves with me. I've converted one nice girl into a bottom.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
if ya bloke online realtionships will be tough to find, us blokes outnumber woman quite alot sadly. If you are a master espically, the girls get to pick and choose which is fair enough numbers don`t lie. Keep posting views i would say make yourself known, eventully a slave may find you if not post in the personnels on her and getdare.com and see if you get lucky.

its not easy mate, keep at it and u find someone eventually

• Love
Reactions: Raouf

Adictive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 26, 2010
Sorry .. No0bie here...

Just wanted to know what kind if thing are asked/demanded of slaves?

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
From a slave's perspective, finding a mistress can be very tricky online, which is how I've tried. I spent quite a bit of time on InformedConsent, a UK-based BDSM site, and often searched through the Scotland personals. There were a sea of male submissives looking for dominant females, while there were only a handful of female doms, and with most of them I didn't fit their specified requirements.

I got the sense all these women were bombarded with pestering, poorly-written messages from wannabe slaves, and that soured them on the process as a whole. I don't know if that's the best environment for starting a relationship, to be honest, though maybe I just had a bad experience with it.

Featured Threads

New Personals