How does one become a good Mistress?

KinkyCupcake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2016
I've recently acquired a slave (via kik)

and I have no idea what to do with him.

Suggestions please? His limits are scat and family, and he really wants his femdom to make him submit.

alex.jonsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2014
Denial is always good. Will keep them in the edge and wanting to be very obedient. If you can see if they can get a chastity that will really torment them. Find out what makes your sub tick most importantly. Everyone is different.

If you got any questions feel free to PM me

KinkyCupcake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2016
Denial is always good. Will keep them in the edge and wanting to be very obedient. If you can see if they can get a chastity that will really torment them. Find out what makes your sub tick most importantly. Everyone is different.

If you got any questions feel free to PM me

Thank you! :)

Has he given you any idea of what he likes?

He only said he wanted to be made to submit~

And anyway, he kind of disappeared from KIK in a middle of a sesh, so I don't know what was up with that. Picked up a new slave though. Apparently I don't give him enough to do because he's always asking.

79Darkside

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2015
If he left during a session without an explanation or saying goodbye, the likelihood is he came whether he had permission or not and didn't think about your feelings and will probably come crawling back when he feels horny again. Either that or he just wasn't enjoying it and didn't have the courtesy to tell you.

If you are just starting out it will take time to discover what you like and what you don't and you need to have honest conversations with your sub, talk about what's going well, what isn't, if there's something either of you would like to try. And don't always make it sexual, get to know each other.

That would be my bit of advice, I used to be the guy that came on this site when horny, looking for a quick fix, being really selfish and not thinking about anyone else. It took me a while to meet someone I click with, I now have an awesome Miss, we don't get to have sessions all the time due to us both leading busy lives but we chat most days, even if just a couple of messages. She has made me a much better sub, she pushes me without demanding I break limits, I have done things I never thought I would but always wanted to.

So just hang in there, stay true to yourself and the right sub will come along, the main thing is you need to be happy.

Featured Threads

New Personals