Humiliated

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
Male looking to be humiliated and degraded, called names made to do disgusting humiliating things even including toilet and poop. Forced to expose myself naked. Kik naughtyfungd

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
How embarrassing looks like no one wants to humiliate me how worthless am I

WishkahDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 3, 2016
Illinois
No one is worthless. Just because people don't desire to humiliate or degrade you has nothing to do with you. People have preferences and perhaps you have not caught the eye of a Dom/Domme that desires to do so to you. Please don't be discouraged. It may just take time before the right Dom/Domme sees your post and takes interest. There are a lot of subs and slaves that need and crave to be humiliated and degraded. The right Dom/Domme just has not found you yet.

Reactions: Naughtyfun

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
No one is worthless. Just because people don't desire to humiliate or degrade you has nothing to do with you. People have preferences and perhaps you have not caught the eye of a Dom/Domme that desires to do so to you. Please don't be discouraged. It may just take time before the right Dom/Domme sees your post and takes interest. There are a lot of subs and slaves that need and crave to be humiliated and degraded. The right Dom/Domme just has not found you yet.
Thank you for your wise words and totally agree. It was only my submissive side talking it gets me very excited to degrade myself and have others degrade and humiliate me.

Featured Threads

New Personals