Hypnotism

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
Since I'm ill, I cannot do my regular set of dares right now. So I feel a bit useless and would love to be put to use again. I wanted to try out hypnotism for quite some time but did never have the guts to. Now I hopefully will with your help. Please post links to hypnosis files in this thread or PM me any of it. You can also add them to my task calendar if you like.

I promise two things:
  1. I'll do any hypnosis with a female voice. If I don't I'll add one week of no orgasms to my task calendar. I encourage you to additionally post a punishment to my dare calendar in that case.
  2. I'll try to use any other hypnosis file. I'm not sure that I can bear any non female (male, robotic) voice. I encourage you to post a punishment to my dare calendar if I'm not able to do the hypnosis file.

This offer will expire though. My limits apply to hypnosis files. I might make an exception with permanency (e.g. if the effect is triggered).

I'm pretty curious if any of the files will have an effect on me. I heard that for some people hypnosis works while for others it doesn't work. I'm very keen to learn which type I am. I'll be grateful if you help my achieving that.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals