I’m renting out my slave

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
I’m renting out my slave (for free of course) and I’m willing to transfer certain rights over him to other masters for a period of 2 weeks.
The slave is under a blackmail agreement, so you will also have the possibility to obtain his pics and info in order to properly control him.
[SLAVE’s INFO]
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Dick size: 15 cm
Balls size: M
Grades (A-E; A being the highest grade): obedience B, faggot attitude A, ballsbusting A, socks and sneakers sniffing A.
Slave’s fetishes covered by the blackmail agreement: socks and sneakers, spit, edging, ballsbusting, humiliation, CBT, poppers play, cumplay, precumplay. Possibility to arrange anal training if needed (mention in the PM).

[FOR THE BEST] For the most experienced and most demanding masters, I’m offering the possibility to control part of his sexual life. The slave has several fuckbuddies that he regularly serves in person by sucking them off and emptying their balls. Therefore, I’m also offering you with the possibility to control those encounters (guys, cumswallowing, piss etc.). This can also be proved by pics of the slave sucking other’s off.

PM me with a detailed description of yourself and your motivation to rent my slave out. Include your stats, experience in short, plans and wishes for the fag, blackmail and exposure aspirations etc.

Last edited:

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
State what exactly you wish to gain out of this and what kind of proof of the tasks done by the slave you wish to receive - pics with/without face, highly exposing material, vids, reports etc. All your applications will be read and evaluated by Master Nike and not the slave.

Please state in your application if you wish to inspect the slave before deciding on using him. You can simply stress that you wish to inspect him. In that case, I will reply to your application with a bunch of pics (2-20) of your choosing and more info about the slave. Please explain everything in your PM, I’m very generous towards serious and arrogant buddy masters.

P.S. EXPERIENCED, HIGHLY MOTIVATED, RUDE, CRUEL, ARROGANT AND SERIOUS MASTERS ONLY!

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
Lucky slave

Sounds like you have a very lucky slaveh for you to rent out.

Featured Threads

New Personals