I challenge you

MidnightPrime

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 17, 2015
I'm looking to be tied up for an extended amount of time. Something not easy to get out of. This will be an anonymous deal, where by 9:30 tonight (eastern time, USA), I'm going to look through my messages and find the most interesting one.
What you do is give a brief description of what you want to do to me, and I will reply to you at some point. Now, if I don't choose you tonight, don't be discuraged, because I will be doing this kind of thing most nights. What you have to work with
25ft of rope
A dildo
4 bed posts
And a gag
Remember, the tighter, the more restrictive, and hard to escape from the better, if needed, you may need to explain how to do this bondage. What you may know about me is that I'm a 21 year old female, straight, but since we're remaining anonymous, I don't care who replies.
Make note, I am tieing myself, so nothing that I can't do alone.

Kik me at
ichallengeyou333

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
One idea inspired from a shibari show.
Do you have a way to hang your body in 3 points? Chest and spread legs.

If you can (keep a pair of scissors nearby, use a rope bit) :
Tie a rope under and above your breasts. Suspend yourself high by your chest.
Tie ropes around one of your legs, one rope above and one below your knee, join them and suspend.
Then do it with the other leg.

Then cut the rope suspending you by the chest. You will get head down, legs spread.

I ignored your bed posts but this is the moment you can use the dildo.
I dont know if you have enough rope.
Hope it helps, sorry my English. Thank me with a photo from behind if you liked it. (set your cam on recording for you, then save a capture)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals