I just received a new swim suit made for me..

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
Wow,

i just received a new swim suit.... I asked the for a very skimpy bikini and that is exactly what I got..

it has two tie sides on each hip which is great to adjust but regardless of how I tie, pull slid or place it on my sex my front and back side are so exposed.. Not only is half my butt and shaved penis exposed but the sides of my sex are clearly hanging out like two golf balls.. This bikini is also sheer black and leaves nothing to the imagination even when dry let alone wet when it become completely invisible.. The fabric is smooth and sensual but also masculine and strong. I guess with a few tugs it may rip so I will have to be careful and leave it loose which puts me in a precarious position of just popping out if life gets too exciting.. Well that is the erotic challenge...

I keep myself shaved, all cleaned up but with half my shaft showing it is going to be a very embarrassing pool party next week. Yep, planning to go to a pool party next week and I am going to wear this little scrap of material. I almost wish it were even skimpier.

Anyway, I just love the way this bikini makes me feel. I wore it to my pool this weekend with a few of my female friends over. They insisted on me wearing it. They liked the way it humbles me.

SNB

Featured Threads

New Personals