I need a Halloween costume too, but one I can make.

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
suggestions

I like the Godiva thing that would look good on you. Though and easy one would be the sheet and use a rope for the belt with some sandals, nothing else under...

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
toga ideas

here are some toga ideas...

Attachments

• toga 1.jpg
    toga 1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19
  • ohmygoddessadultcostume-150x150.jpg
    ohmygoddessadultcostume-150x150.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 401

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
body paint

Have you tried a body paint costume?

Attachments

• body paint costume1.jpg
    body paint costume1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 21
  • body 2.jpg
    body 2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 27
  • body paint 2.jpg
    body paint 2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 20

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
Godiva

you could get the long wig and go as Lady Godiva

Attachments

• godiva 1.jpg
    godiva 1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 11

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
You know maybe one of those who suggests buying something instead of you making something should put their cash where their mouth is and buy it you as a present... just an idea.

I seem to be into shredding clothes at the moment so how about... taking a white tee shirt and shredding it, doing the same to a skirt or shorts.... or maybe a sheet.... white body make up.. heavy on the black eye liner... bright red lips and nipples.... black nails both feet and hands... chalk dust in your hair.... side tie panties or bikini bottoms for getting in to places.. remove once inside.... keep your pussy wet by fingering yourself when you think no-one is looking or by applying from a tube of ky. If anyone asks your a zombie with a wet pussy.... maybe the 200th person to ask gets a different answer.. your a zombie with a wet pussy that needs to get played with....

Last edited:

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ooooo i like, very creative! i like the baby one too. sounds fun :)

You know maybe one of those who suggests buying something instead of you making something should put their cash where their mouth is and buy it you as a present... just an idea.

I seem to be into shredding clothes at the moment so how about... taking a white tee shirt and shredding it, doing the same to a skirt or shorts.... or maybe a sheet.... white body make up.. heavy on the black eye liner... bright red lips and nipples.... black nails both feet and hands... chalk dust in your hair.... side tie panties or bikini bottoms for getting in to places.. remove once inside.... keep your pussy wet by fingering yourself when you think no-one is looking or by applying from a tube of ky. If anyone asks your a zombie with a wet pussy.... maybe the 200th person to ask gets a different answer.. your a zombie with a wet pussy that needs to get played with....

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Again, something ican make and NOT buy! ...

I would buy any costume you's really like to have. My stipulation is I get to see you model it plus I get to remove it from your body after Halloween is over!

Remember this for next year!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
sounds fun! i'm here if you wanna party! :)

I would buy any costume you's really like to have. My stipulation is I get to see you model it plus I get to remove it from your body after Halloween is over!

Remember this for next year!

Featured Threads

New Personals