I need a Halloween costume too, but one I can make.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Hey guy's, every year I make / put together a halloween costume, and was wondering if you guys had ideas of something I can go as. The sky's the limits, but i don't want to buy the costume, I dont mind though, picking up a few things to put the costume together.

Thanks for the anticipated help! :) post pics of the ideas if you can.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
mmmm put duct tape on your puss and nipples and go out like that, if you wish to add more add toys. as for what you going as, you can always say I am DUCT TAPE WOMAN!!! and do a freakazoid fly

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Do toga with a thin sheet and no underwear to make it interesting.

Northern_gentleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2010
Why not try wearing a ring gag, collar, a see thru bra, and a chastity belt. If you're really daring, wear the key to the belt on a string around your neck with a sign saying "key to my treasure".

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
A true slut would look great arriving as Lady Godiva:

http://www.amazon.com/Godiva-Adult-H.../dp/B000LTOY5M

Sure it's really just a long wig but to wear it properly, you're completely naked otherwise! I'm sure the wig could be "affixed" in certain ways to keep your nipples, pussy and asshole concealed!

If you feel too "bare" underneath, add this to the outfit:

http://www.amazon.com/Fishnet-Body-S...d_rhf_dp_shvl3

For bondage aspect, handcuff your hands behind your back and tell anyone interested where you have the key "hidden"!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Again, something ican make and NOT buy! That froot roll up one is a REALLY cool idea! but i don't think i could make one to stick on all night (or at least most of the night) lol i will be going to parties in this thing!

duct tape is interesting, except that stuff leaves residue...

any other thoughts?

Stanley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2011
whip cream bikini lol jk. how about a white bed sheet cut it in half and with one have make a toga costume with it but instead of a regular belt make a fruit rollup one. and at the end of the night to make it fun have one person take a bite of it ;)

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
True but u can use electrical tape does not leave as much resadue. Besides resadue is easy to clean off and the outfit is easy. To make and would look great on u

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
How about using little dazzle crystals.?? You can buy them at http://www.vajazzling.com I am considering using these as well to wear on my body as a costume.. Yes very daring and well you will be exposed so you might want to keep this costume for the adult erotic parties.. I will be going to a few with tow of my girlfriends.. For a woman (shaved) this can be a very sexy idea...

SNB

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I just want to see a real duct tape or electric tape cover up, that e neat you can get colored tape. If you do experiment with that idea and take pics share with me :)

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
lol vadazzling looks cool, but it doesnt actually cover up the parts you need! lol

BALLS OF STEEL

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
AUSTRALIA
Costume ideas

I came up with a few ideas, all free of charge, all simple and photos for each
There is more in my Albums

Firstly the genderless Human
picture.php

A Guitarist???
picture.php

Or maybe the guitar amp...
picture.php

Or perhaps business etire
picture.php

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
nice attempt at taking over a topic to please your desire to expose yourself, a simple link to your album would of worked better then just forcing it on others...

Featured Threads

New Personals