Idea: Slave Progress Records

NewSlave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 10, 2008
I had this idea the other day when I recieved a mid-year school report. It contained my grades so far, predicted grades and comments on how I've been doing so far.

I thought this would be good for Slave/Master relationships.

Maybe on a set day, once a month, the Master could send the Slave a progress record of how the Master thinks the Slave's doing.

This would include;

• How well the slave's developed.
  • Graded performances on the slave.
  • Any rules broken.
  • Anything the slave could improve.
  • Any other comments from the Master.
  • I just thought this would be a way to help the slave know exactly where they stand.
You could say that if a slave gets a bad report that they'll just lose confidence, but if the targets contained constructive comments, they'll be able to work on them.

This is also a great reward for slaves who are doing well.

Yet another good point about this is that, if the slave ever drops down from you and goes to search for another Master, they could include a few reports here on getDare / have the old Master email the reports along so that the new Master would know all about the slave's past performances.

Reactions: SubMissChievous

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I personally think that a Dom/sub should constantly review how things are going. Progress is a constant thing and I personally go over what I'm doing with my Dom regularly or when it is needed. There are times when a talk about how things are going with the Dom/sub side of things are are spontaneous because things crop up.

The things you have listed that could be covered as well I think should be constantly reviewed anyway and if I saw a list of all the rules I had broken or not accomplished over a whole year I would sit down and cry. The thing is rules are broken etc for certain reasons that apply at the time and because of this should be dealt with then and there and then the Dom/sub should move on. A list of them would be dwelling on the negative for me.

If a Dom and their submissive communicate well enough then they should be able to cover this naturally when its needed. I constantly talk about small details with my Dom when we feel we need to and the larger issues crop up when they do and are addressed then straight away.

Think the idea of passing on the reports isn't a bad idea as long as the past Master was honest and didn't try and change them in some way etc :)

All in all not a bad idea as a bit of fun and a laugh that would be a good ego boosting thing for the sub if they needed it and you concentrated on the positives. I think the report would be a fun idea and I can't help it I just have images of marks out of 10 for cock sucking abilities or something like that and being given the report by a Sir and the sub dressed as a naughty school girl :p

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I have to agree it does not sound like a bad idea at all. Done in the manner in which you have laid out that could be a very beneficial thing.

~thanks tempered_sugar for that mental picture. I can picture the progress report as well with little depictions sketched out on the side...lol

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I like this a lot :) The way I see it it goes a bit in the same direction as a slave's blog or personal diary or even when a slave is required to report by email for example but in this case it's from the Master's point of view & that's the part I find particularly interesting here.

Of course I agree that any progress or issues should be talked about regularly but if this is done as a positive addition & that both the Master if interested in taking time to put in writing his "evaluation" & the slave his willing to get it in a more let's say formal way then, yes, it can become quite useful & even become some sort of motivating factor for some slaves. Like I said I can compare it in some way with a blog as to me it's different than a spontaneous discussion. Both discussing "on the moment" & taking some time to sit back, reflect & analyzing things beforehand can be complementary to each other. For example even if I do regularly discuss things with my Master when I do take some time to write my blog sometimes some details that I had not really noticed or thought about before tend to surface then & it allows me to take my time to think about it & put it in writing before discussing them after which is very helpful too.

master of xcs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2008
report card

I find after giving thought my slave gets daily reviews because the nature of ongoing traing requires supervision in a perfect world a slave would do as told when not in use would kneel before me pussy spread wide and in constant state of readiness in the real world slaves dont always respond and need reinforcement and sometimes get joy from pushing back which then requires punishment a good slave takes care of allneeds does as told and ready for use .But i do feel a peridic assement is a goodthing for everyones needs change and need to be address master of xcs

ownedbyfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2009
my master has decided to use this report system i will keep you updated on how its working

Featured Threads

New Personals