Ideas for new album

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hi Masters,Mistresses,

This slut will be pleased to add a new album for strangers to jerk off.
Please let me know what would you want the slut to do for you.

Limits: face pic, pee, poo, messy, blood, scat, public.

Also, no usernames for body writing.

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
Shave the left half of your pussy, but leave the right half alone. Stuff it with a bottle from your bathroom and then show us.

sonicking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2016
spread your legs and grab each side of your pussy and spread it as far as you can

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Be on your four, now take a pic of your ass while you spread the ass hole using two hands. You may use timer of camera for that

sirmeauxsly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2016
get fully naked then take a picture of yourself on your knees tongue out ready to take any cock....an added bonus is with something in your mouth

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Please jerk off on my new pics!
Sorry sir can't do the timer and mouth pic, the slut will take a punishment for that

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
You must then spank your each ass cheeks for 25 times and immediately take pic of your red ass.

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Post a picture of you on your knees legs spread open. One with hands behind your back an one with you fingering yourself.

bubba51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2015
How about giving yourself a bra connection wedgie then put on a dress

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
I love the ideas for pics, but I am looking for more of tasks..its nice to post pics..but doings humiliating tasks and then posting pics of it is what i am looking for.

jdelt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2016
Write your most obscene and shameful fantasy on your naked body. Post the picture for everyone to see.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
insert an ice cube. wear nipple clamps tied tight to you underwear and masturbate on your back

wedgie boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
Ideas

You should only wear panties and rub your pussy till u soak your panties then they go in your mouth then get as many fingers in your pussy if you cant fist your self you be punished.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Keys and cuffs: hide the keys to your cuffs or house in a reachable public place. Strip nude at night use the cuffs and reach your keys

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Developer: take nude photos using a camera that needs to be developed and go to a shop to get them developed

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Expose Print a picture of your nude pussy, tits, ass or cock no identifying marks
Go somewhere public and leave the pic there, walk away and upload a picture as proof

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Walk Go out with a spare set of clothes leave one in a suclauded spot walk about 800m(+100each dice number) away strip naked and walk nude to your other set of cloths to get dresses

Featured Threads

New Personals