Ideas ....

Mishti

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 30, 2019
Hey guys , i hv nvr done anything related to exposure or public n all want to try something ( little things) , an absolute beginner some ideas please , i go for morning walk and college just to help you guys think better with the idess

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey guys , i hv nvr done anything related to exposure or public n all want to try something ( little things) , an absolute beginner some ideas please , i go for morning walk and college just to help you guys think better with the idess
A very simple one is wear a dress or skirt on your walk, at some point along the way find somewhere to remove your panties then carry them in your hand for the rest of the walk.

Reactions: zsadist

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
You could tie a crotch rope and go for your walk, it can be any regular rope [but at least 4mm thick or more would be ideal] you find suitable and need not be tied extremely uncomfortably but just giving a nice tug, and make sure you have a pair of scissors so you can cut the rope in case you aren't able to untie the knots when you're back.

KastorGray

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2015
Or she can tie karada body harness under her clothing. My ex absolutely loved it.

Reactions: nina

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Try going to a public restroom or store changing room and strip nude. No one can actually see you but you'll get the feeling of being naked.

Featured Threads

New Personals