I'm back

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
I had to take a long break from kink talk due to work and family problems :)

Any ways I'm back now and I'm looking for some fun :) I missed playing with y'all .

Wanna have fun with me ?? Dares pleases

Last edited:

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Hi and welcome back you ditrty girl ;-)

Well just as a start i'd dare you to grab some clothes pins and make a nice circle all around the base of your breasts. and then slap em of. So take a ruler a belt a spoon or something to slap them of.

I think that would be a nice dare to start with.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
I'm back now

QUOTE=secretspanker;24845]you added me as a 'friend' then 'snubbed' me-so i deleted you:mad:[/QUOTE]

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Please read this

Toys:
Pads/tampons
Tooth paste /toothbrushes
House hold items
Icy hott.( out of it now )
And tons more ....

Hard limits :
Body writting (others can see )
No pieircing
Extreme pain
Anything illegal
Anything dangerous
Involving family or friends
Anything that may make me lose my job
Permanent marks
Blood
Needles
Drinking pee or eating
Involving animals or kids
Body writting
No PC control
No Black mail
No pics (showing faces)
NO Ices in my pussy or ass
No tooth paste used in pussy or in ass
No icy hott in pussy or butt (health reasons )

Last edited:

Wolfe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 19, 2013
Hello dirtygirl... The first thing I notice is how polite and restrained everyone seems to be, including you. This needs to be corrected, but first you need to clarify if you've included any body writing at all in your hard limits, or only writing others can see.

If hidden writing is acceptable, then you're to take a sharpies and write the word "cunt" over the top of your slit (which I hope you keep bald as a good slut should), "tit" just above each nipple, and "asshole" with an arrow pointing to it on your left ass cheek.

If it's not acceptable, then a little punishment is in order. Clamp your clit with a bobby pin, leaving it in place as you go to the local shopping mall, minus underwear and spend at least two hours there window shopping. You may go to the public toilet every half hour or so to release the bobby pin for a short time to restore circulation, but you may not cum at any time from touching your clit. Before you leave, buy a new supply of IcyHot.

Return home and and coat your nipples with IcyHot and masturbate, continuously for thirty minutes after removing the bobby pin, after which you may cum.

Take photos (without showing your face as per your limits) of either the body writing or bobby pin treatment, and post them along with a full report.

Featured Threads

New Personals