I'm new: check my pics and rate my sluttiness!

Britnethawt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 20, 2014
Hi

I'm new here, so I uploaded some pics! Rate my sluttiness and give me comments :)

XXX

I am a dumb blonde bimbo whore

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Well a slut does not wear any clothes and your even fully dressed

Zero from me!

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Sluttiness... 5/10
Looks... 8-9/10

You have the looks and the body, just work on the mindset! A true slut knows all the guys can see her thong from under her skirt, or that she's not wearing panties through her almost see thru yoga pants. Just get comfortable with your body in public the slut will freely come out. If you need ideas or guidance feel free to pm/kik me

Kik:masterdaddy13

strippoker_mick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 16, 2012
After seeing the new pics - my rating goes up to 9.5 for super hotness and 7.5 for sluttiness - less clothes is deff the way to go! :p

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
9/10 for looks

7/10 for sluttiness, if you were a bit braver I think I'd make that a 9

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
2 pics without clothes, just online
Check them :)

XXX

Before these pictures I would have given you a 5/10 slutiness rating. You are very attractive and the pics on the whole are hot, especially the tight bottom ones.

With the new naked ass and pussy pics and your fingering I now rate you a strong 7/10 maybe 8 but I think you can do better. We cannot see your face whilst you are naked in any pictures yet and your clothed pictures strongly out way the number of naked sexual pictures. For a slutiness rating of 8 or more your really do need a lot more outrageous kinky clothes, naked, masturbation and insertion pictures. For an instant 9 or 10 things like multiple insertions, clamps and bondage are advised.

10/10 slutiness rating no questions asked = Create a new thread asking for things to do in pictures. Take them and add them to a new public album just for those pictures. Add a link to the album in your signature in big bold text.

Keep up the good work. You are progressing slut.

Last edited:

s1ightly_smart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2014
worthless slut looking for attention. now that you have my attention, tell me you favorite position so I can further judge you sluttyness. so far your at a 4/10

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
I don't think she is posting anymore, it's a shame really that we couldn't see more.

lots357

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2014
if you want a true rating of your sweaty mess you need to show those tits.get those tits on display and we'll talk about a real rating.

Featured Threads

New Personals