Status
Not open for further replies.

mistressalexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
I am Mistress Alexandra. I’ve been training sissies for three years. I’ve been in a female led relationship for one year and dabbling in keyholding for the same. I am looking for boys, well boys who want to be girls, for online training. Message me for details.

zaktheperson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 7, 2015
Hello mistress, I have wanted to be a sissy for years but needed the proper training I have a few toys and access to female clothing and make up becoming a sissy is a dream of mind I would love for you to help me realize it feel free to pm on the site or kik me at zaktheperson, I would love to hear from you

John...98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2016
Hi, I live in italy and I am 18. My real name is Francesco (not John as you can deduce from my nickname on kick). I think I wanted since childhood to be a girl or to serve a girl but I've never found the opportunità to do it. I hope you will train me and that you will reply to this message. Have a good day

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
Hello mistress

I read ur thread and im interested in becoming ur pet. Please add me on either way
Kik: Ranjan29
Skype r007hit

Thank u mistress

slavejosh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2016
I hope you can train me to be a proper sissy slut , my cock and asshole needs some abusing.

Please add me on kik : Jos7574

D

Deleted member 29009

I would love to serve you Miss, I really need guidance :(

My kik is aldowilson93 .

Yours...hopefully,
Adam.

Donnie_D

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2015
Hopefully you new sissy

Hello mistress I want nothing more then to be turned into you sissyboy slut, promise to obey all your orders and demands without question. Kik DonnieD_313

danielduncan31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2015
Slave application

I can not state my name for privacy reasons but I can say I am 18 years old and am in 6th form. I am a Asian true submissive that would love to be your slave and be at your feet... I have many pictures for you to prove how devoted I am and i am eagerly waiting for your response my kik is Foot_Licker25

arend

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2015
I'd love to serve you mistress and become sissy. Could you add me? kik: eleindis

sonja-love

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jan 14, 2016
I am ready to be Owned....again :)

Hello :)
I am ready to be owned again but by a Real Owner finally this time. I need a few feminization surgeries but we can get to those at your convinence. Nose job and such. I am not new and am down to live full time as a girl, and all. I have already. I do buy my girl clothes and dont mind the laughing in the store at all. I'm way beyond all the early public appearance stuff. LOL :) I am not into roll play. Just the hard core stuff and definitely a fate of being a sissy sex worker making my Mistress money simply because She owns me; Not because She needs me to earn Her money for Her because She is not capable. I will answer all emails, and relocate as soon as possible. I will begin HRT in the next few weeks so keep in mind I am not new and am going the entire way. Legal name change and all to a girl name and I am extremely happy with a future of being a sex worker. It's a big reason I have always wanted to be a girl :) My email is [email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 13

sepehr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2015
22 male looking for a female mistress
im a switch and people might know me more of a dome but i have recently find more interest in being a sub
i have very few limits and totally obedient.
my kik is mastersep93 (dont mind the name its from before i become a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals